Whats so hard about picking a decent champion for Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidBro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

I don't get it. There's a lot of champions that are clearly and more evidently stronger than others yet ppl still play champions that are next to useless.

PetalDance

09-21-2012

Glumduk

09-21-2012

Specific sub-optimal picks don't bother me.
People not paying attention to the rest of the comp and auto-locking is what bothers me.

That's how you get weird squishy team and lose every engagement vs. tanky derp team.

SmokeyMcPot1

09-21-2012

Lol, I just assume people get bored with playing op dominion champs so then they pick crappy ones. Haha who knows...

naotasan

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokeyMcPot1 View Post
Lol, I just assume people get bored with playing op dominion champs so then they pick crappy ones. Haha who knows...
This was the case for me for a long time until a few months ago when I realized all those champions are banned in DD. Then I picked up some less-played champions (See: Karma) and people tell me my picks are bad

SmokeyMcPot1

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
This was the case for me for a long time until a few months ago when I realized all those champions are banned in DD. Then I picked up some less-played champions (See: Karma) and people tell me my picks are bad

Lol, yeah. I like to win but I que with friends sometimes who like to pick random bc they get bored with choosing the same champs. Sometimes I will go random. But I really enjoy picking the stronger champs and pwning. :3

Glumduk

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by naotasan View Post
What we have here is a failure to communicate.
I don't think anyone really knows what Karma does. They see a Karma on the team and their brain goes into spasm.

I've seen a Karma or two (might literally be two) do well. I don't know what they were doing. But they were doing it well.

Reikken

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegacyOFtheVoid View Post
yet ppl still play champions that are next to useless.
such as?

DaRatmastah

09-21-2012

I'm curious as to what next-to-useless champs we're talking about...

MMKH

09-21-2012

Maybe because some people want to have fun and experiment instead of rolling the same derpy OPs.