How do I find out how many cases I judged correctly?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Convict24601

09-20-2012

So I've recently been doing some tribunal cases for the past month and wondering how am I supposed to know how many cases I judged correctly and which ones? Also, I can't even tell if I'm earning my IPs for judging them correctly. I heard you're supposed to be getting an email about your IP rewards, but I have never once received one, so what gives, am I just really, really, really terrible at judging cases and haven't done a single one correctly yet? And yes, I know there's an overhaul in a new tribunal setting, but I do believe that won't be implemented until the end of this month so that means everything should still work the same until the new tribunal system is in place =/

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

There's no good way to know, until these new features are active. The emails with the IP rewards go out approximately monthly - it's likely there will be just one more at the end of this month before IP rewards get turned off.

Convict24601

09-20-2012

Oh ok, I didn't realize it could take THAT long to receive an email notification about it. Just wanted to make sure I didn't run into some kind odd bug where my decisions aren't being registered or something. Honestly, the IP is only a small part of why I bother with the tribunal. I'm very much looking forward to the new one! Although I will still miss the miniscule amount of IP I'd receive for judging correctly =(