I hate your game RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JevelFaithful

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelosW View Post
We didn't have the team to win a 4v5. I was a Jax jungler, I did well with ganks...7/3/3. However, not everyone on my team did well.

Our Corki didn't fair well at all though without his friend, going 2/3/5 by the time we surrendered. However, he also lacked cs and the enemy Tristana was 9/1/1... That is quite a large difference, especially when we are behind due to being a 4v5. Our Swain was 9/7/4, and our Kennen was 3/9/2... We were behind in towers also, I believe by 3, and lost all of the dragons. I've won 4v5's before, but I also know when the team isn't capable of winning lol. Ours would not win, we didn't have wards map, we couldn't take dragon or baron, and the enemy carry was fed and going to do just that, carry lol XD. Even though me and Swain were doing pretty well, neither of us would be able to carry the team in a team fight.
Ok I admit that didn't bode well for any game.
Thanks for satistying my curiosity ^^

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LoLersBane

09-21-2012

i agree with the poster riot should just install a brain scanning app that scans you everytime you queque up for a game to see if your intentions for that game are helpfull towards your teammates