I hate your game RIOT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykaal

09-21-2012

If you hate the ranked trolls, don't solo que maybe? bring 4 friends who are good and won't troll.

And for you leaving.
Bye, see you in a week.

Aureline

09-21-2012

@MelosW No, probably not as a leave-all, end-all. xD But at least, in my fragile experience, some leavers/afk-ers take off when their wretched attitudes are thrown back at them with equal negativity. Fighting fire with fire, if you know what I mean.

As much as we hate to do it as, like, human beings, just sucking it up and placating the QQ-er on your team and making them feel special, loved, and like ahhh wtf we really need you don't leave omg.

So, basically, what I'm saying is that it sure doesn't hurt.

Melos

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aureline View Post
@MelosW No, probably not as a leave-all, end-all. xD But at least, in my fragile experience, some leavers/afk-ers take off when their wretched attitudes are thrown back at them with equal negativity. Fighting fire with fire, if you know what I mean.

As much as we hate to do it as, like, human beings, just sucking it up and placating the QQ-er on your team and making them feel special, loved, and like ahhh wtf we really need you don't leave omg.

So, basically, what I'm saying is that it sure doesn't hurt.
I had a Janna 3 games ago today that never connected in ranked. He was duo with our Corki bot, and our Corki said he had a connection problem. 22 mins in, and Janna was still level 1, so we surrendered, even though we were actually winning in kills. Sorry, but as positive as I was that game, it just wasn't possible to win a 4v5 with our team setup.

Also, I get a good number of players that just rage quit because nothing anyone on the team says, rather them just getting mad. "OMG JUNGLER DOESNT GANK @#$@" RAGE QUIT

"OMG DARIUS IS BS OP TOP @#R@$" RAGE QUIT

"OMG MY SUPPORT DOESNT WARD AND SUX B@$@S" RAGE QUIT

You can be positive and be nice to them but those people are going to quit regardless lol.

Aureline

09-21-2012

@MelosW True, true. And then those people make for an interesting Tribunal case later on down the road.

JevelFaithful

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WollierCarrot View Post
Positivity is a crucial step to winning lol. Raging on team mates for being unskilled doesn't help anyone
I like you man.

On topic, I admit I kinda like the idea of a more restricted ranked... If it had been there from th ebegining maybe. And back there it didn,t make much sense. Basically, old game is old and prople have started to realise it's a game and play it accordingly. Guess Ranked doesn't rime with "serious play" any more

Aureline

09-21-2012

Why are we all giving this thread replies, still? I fear it validates this guy's rather narrow-minded rage. Let it slip to the depths of page 229!

JevelFaithful

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelosW View Post
I had a Janna 3 games ago today that never connected in ranked. He was duo with our Corki bot, and our Corki said he had a connection problem. 22 mins in, and Janna was still level 1, so we surrendered, even though we were actually winning in kills. Sorry, but as positive as I was that game, it just wasn't possible to win a 4v5 with our team setup.
If you were winnign in kills (and i'm gessing in map power too). Why did you surrender, was it SO bad? I've seen many game start like that and end in wins or at least in fair defeat. (45 min, 4v5, every one had fun)

Refured

09-21-2012

You ranting on here about how riot isn't making an effort really shows how much you care. If you truly cared about getting rid of these bad players, then you would utilize the Tribunal system and actually do something about it instead of throwing your hands up and blaming it on someone else.

Melos

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statiqhock View Post
If you were winnign in kills (and i'm gessing in map power too). Why did you surrender, was it SO bad? I've seen many game start like that and end in wins or at least in fair defeat. (45 min, 4v5, every one had fun)
We didn't have the team to win a 4v5. I was a Jax jungler, I did well with ganks...7/3/3. However, not everyone on my team did well.

Our Corki didn't fair well at all though without his friend, going 2/3/5 by the time we surrendered. However, he also lacked cs and the enemy Tristana was 9/1/1... That is quite a large difference, especially when we are behind due to being a 4v5. Our Swain was 9/7/4, and our Kennen was 3/9/2... We were behind in towers also, I believe by 3, and lost all of the dragons. I've won 4v5's before, but I also know when the team isn't capable of winning lol. Ours would not win, we didn't have wards map, we couldn't take dragon or baron, and the enemy carry was fed and going to do just that, carry lol XD. Even though me and Swain were doing pretty well, neither of us would be able to carry the team in a team fight.

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelosW View Post
We didn't have the team to win a 4v5. I was a Jax jungler, I did well with ganks...7/3/3. However, not everyone on my team did well.

Our Corki didn't fair well at all though without his friend, going 2/3/5 by the time we surrendered. However, he also lacked cs and the enemy Tristana was 9/1/1... That is quite a large difference, especially when we are behind due to being a 4v5. Our Swain was 9/7/4, and our Kennen was 3/9/2... We were behind in towers also, I believe by 3, and lost all of the dragons. I've won 4v5's before, but I also know when the team isn't capable of winning lol. Ours would not win, we didn't have wards map, we couldn't take dragon or baron, and the enemy carry was fed and going to do just that, carry lol XD. Even though me and Swain were doing pretty well, neither of us would be able to carry the team in a team fight.
Son, I'm going to tell you a piece of advice that helped me win games that I thought we total disasters. It ain't over till the nexus crumbles.
3 friends and I have played through an Afk, even when I try to surrender, enemy team kills us, gets overconfident and messes up when we spawn, we ace them, then we gg.
It ain't over till the nexus drops.