Refund Credits Suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dudderz99

09-20-2012

I dont think the 3 credits should be for a lifetime, maybe refresh them every season so people can refund the occasional bad champions that they "accidentally" bought. This would also let people look forward to something at the start of a new season.

CorruptedDreams

09-21-2012

yea i had the same suggestion i wonder if they will do it

Zachari

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

The refund-purchase shop mechanic is a GREAT idea, But I think is could use a tweak, instead of having a limit of 3 refunds, you should change it so you only have so many per month and you only have 6 days to refund a purchase, after that, you've had it long enough to decide. I think it would be a great thing for those of us with indecisive souls. without the refund option it sometimes feels like you wasted you ip/rp on a champion you ended up not liking or nor being good with and it makes one feel very unfulfilled to have to win a ridiculous number of games to get 6300 ip and turn around and trade it in for a champion you realize doesn't fit your play style at all. It would also allow people to "try out" champions before committing to a purchase instead of having to wait for a free champion rotation. Having as many champions as you have it could be a Loooong wait to try out the champion you want. the limit on how many you can do per month would prevent it from being abused too much.

Mack7n

09-27-2012

I couldn't agree more. I think they need to revamp the Refund system a little also. 3 for a lifetime is just ridiculous. Maybe have it so you can 1 refund a month, OR, have a trial time.... u buy a Character, you get 7 days to refund him (which would be more than enough time to see if you really like that character, and give u time to actually learn to play them and see if it fits your playstyle. After that period, you can refund him, and try another character instead.

Also, a little off topic, but still in the same realm of conversation, this whole "Free Rotation Week" thing. Making it so, instead of being a set list of Champions to play (in which, alot of them are repeats every week), give us 5 Champions a week we can try. So say I want to try out Urgot.... I can play him, and that takes away from the 5 champions for that week...... So you would be able to set your own "5" champions for that week that I would want to try out, but have it so the following week, I can't choose from those 5 Champions, as so people don't abuse it, and just use their free "5" champion slots a week to use their characters instead of ultimately having to buy them in the end. (hopefully didn't get too confusing)

KunehoKun

09-27-2012

If it's 3 for a lifetime, I think we should have the option of refunding things since we started playing the game and not just from 3 months ago.

Digeridew

10-15-2012

They should have the option to "rent" a champion for a match by paying a smaller percent of his cost. say 10%. that way you can try him out for a match, or two and decide if you really like him. or for 30% cost try him for a day.

snakeyes11

10-20-2012

They should have an option where u can buy more refund credits with RP and like what Dudderz99 said they should refund them every season so people can refund the champion they thought they would be good at, but weren't