My Account Was Hacked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheres My Venom

09-20-2012

Please RIOT an user hacked my account, i dont remember what his name but if i recover my account I will say u before possible.

My Username: VenomXT
My Summoner Name: Ven0m3
Email: lichis_calichis@hotmail.com
Last IP I played with that account: 189.151.111.237
Region: North America
Level: 30

Please believe me, this is true, my account is offline in the last 4 days, that user has not playing with my account. I will aprecciate u if u put come back my account, and sorry for my english

Jolty

09-20-2012

I'm pretty sure it's not a wise idea to be posting the information here. Not to mention this is not the right place. Send a request directly to their support team:

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Good luck!

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-21-2012

^ Account recovery cannot be done over the forums, but I know Riot takes hacking seriously and will do what they can to assist in returning a hacked account to its proper owner.

unforgatable

09-21-2012

my account has been hacked by a summoner name Luka234 he told me that by joining his rank team his leader gives free rp and ip to people joining the team as a sing of appreciation and was told to give him my account details such as username and password and the leader will put them in. i was told its not a scam and that we can just report him if he does, i woke up today to play LOL and my password been change and the problem is it sent me an email reset link to my old email which i no longer use becuase ive been playing LOL for two years and i had changed it last year, im now using my cousin account to type this and is trying to reover it but having no luck i can give you all information about the account so help asap

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

09-21-2012

Contact support, these issues cannot be dealt with over the forums. Also, please refrain from calling out names on the forum, at best it does nothing, but it is me likely to create a he said/she said argument.

chaser676

09-21-2012

Also, how did you think he could give you IP? And RP can be given by codes