The Sovereign's Citadel (Ask Syndra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberDuDrop

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archoness Syndra View Post
The reason I resort to what must seem like entirely menial feats is because that is simply what the summoners of the League will allow me to do at present. Apparently they find themselves intimidated by my sheer magical potential, and so seek to shackle my power whenever they have the opportunity to on the Fields. Perhaps they are seeking to wean me from absolute power, in hopes that I will reform or some other nonsense. Their efforts are futile nonetheless.
The minion jumps off the deckchair as it snaps shut.

"Thanks for the answer. Now to start a League petition to remove limits on power. And to shower Gragas with diet soda, the fatty....."

The minion then noticed that Syndra was likely to be listening.

"Oh, erm......sorry about that, taking notes and all, erm.....

Say, you couldn't open a portal to Zaun, could you? I mean, Teleport needs a time to recharge, and it's quadrupled outside of the field....."

The minion does it's best puppy-dog eyes.

SuperMan Pix

11-10-2012

Quote:
That's certainly...odd, yes. So your Faerie companion is more than another weapon in your arsenal, I see. Rather, it is a conduit for your power, almost like a channeling mechanism. And, if something were to happen to...'Pix'?
well IF Pix were to LEAVE then i will LOSE a MAJORITY of my MAGIC. however THATS not GONNA happen in ANY situation RIGHT Pix??

*Pix nods his head excitely*

GREAT!!! also I GUESS i can TELL you mooore THINGS...but i DON'T wanna TELL you ALL of MY secrets NOW do I?

Unexisted

11-12-2012

Dear Syndra, what do you meant by they merely use you as their own ends?

Archoness Syndra

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberDuDrop View Post

"Thanks for the answer. Now to start a League petition to remove limits on power. And to shower Gragas with diet soda, the fatty....."

Say, you couldn't open a portal to Zaun, could you? I mean, Teleport needs a time to recharge, and it's quadrupled outside of the field....."

Syndra considered the small minion standing before her with a seeming lack of care for a time, a finger pressed against her chin in thought. While it was difficult to imagine the minions as little other than toys to be tossed about and discarded at will, it was odd to see one standing before her and actually speaking. Still, old habits did die hard...

"A portal may bring a sizable expenditure of power, admittedly. Perhaps a more...'efficient' manner of transport is in order."

With a single flick of the Sovereign's index finger, the minion in question was enveloped in a nova of her power, lifting off of the ground as though it were as light as a feather.

"Enjoy your flight," Syndra quipped with a smile, flicking her finger once again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superman Pix
well IF Pix were to LEAVE then i will LOSE a MAJORITY of my MAGIC. however THATS not GONNA happen in ANY situation RIGHT Pix??

*Pix nods his head excitely*

GREAT!!! also I GUESS i can TELL you mooore THINGS...but i DON'T wanna TELL you ALL of MY secrets NOW do I?
Hmm...so the Fae is integral to almost everything you accomplish on the Fields, with perhaps a bit of the Summoners' aid dashed in to bolster your power, much as how it hinders my own. I suppose it warrants asking then, but, what exactly is the Glade like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted
Dear Syndra, what do you meant by they merely use you as their own ends?
Had I stayed in Ionia, and under their influence, it is more than likely that for all my talent and power, I would have become nothing more than a gear in their machine, another sheep among the flock. Those with talent are seemingly repressed, a pitiful status quo of sorts. It disgusts me...

Ask Gragas

11-21-2012

Quote:

Quote:
Now suddenly the overly sexy and overly manly hunk of meat heard this with his manly man hearing from the land of manliness AKA GRAGGY LAND. He had no approval of this message, so he was slightly mad. Now, with his overly manly cask filled with CARBONATED BACON JUICE with BACON BITS and BACON BITS, he appears right next to FeminineDuDrop and kicks him on the floor, pouring the manly man juice on the ugly minion. Now he, who likes Syndra for having a nice booty, tells her, in the manliest manner, that:

I'LL BE GIVIN' YE REPAIRS N' WHATNOT FER THIS MINION. NOBODY TELL ME TO GO ON A DIET. NOBODY ! ! ! ! ! !

So there were two sexy women behind Gragas, but they had 36-24-36 ratios, and not nuff booty, they are in the same outfit as Hot Maid Nidalee, and they had mops and whatnot for the mess the overly manly hunk of meat was making showering the FeminineDuDrop with the manliest, non-alcoholic juice possible. So then, with that happening, the manly hunk of meat pours the infinitely-pouring cask on the ugly little thing while turning his head to the big-booty Syndra, giving a nod of approval at that sexy booty, and the kinda sexy time face look.

And yes, the minion was taken to the ground, and, with the manliness of Gragas, Syndra won't be able to control the ugly thing until he's done.

Ask the Herald

11-21-2012

Quote:
Indeed, that has been one of the most attracting aspects of Zaunite culture to me thus far. A city free to experiment, to explore the depths of any craft imaginable and more, to behold the deepest depths of knowledge itself. If only other city-states were to embrace this ideology, I would certainly feel more at ease around Valoran.
I agree completely, though wish to make an addendum:

If other city-states were to embrace the ideology of Zaun as well as the potential that the Glorious Evolution promises, then Valoran would no doubt be at a level far beyond what even those long dead could have dreamed of.

UberDuDrop

11-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gragas View Post
Now suddenly the overly sexy and overly manly hunk of meat heard this with his manly man hearing from the land of manliness AKA GRAGGY LAND. He had no approval of this message, so he was slightly mad. Now, with his overly manly cask filled with CARBONATED BACON JUICE with BACON BITS and BACON BITS, he appears right next to FeminineDuDrop and kicks him on the floor, pouring the manly man juice on the ugly minion. Now he, who likes Syndra for having a nice booty, tells her, in the manliest manner, that:

I'LL BE GIVIN' YE REPAIRS N' WHATNOT FER THIS MINION. NOBODY TELL ME TO GO ON A DIET. NOBODY ! ! ! ! ! !

So there were two sexy women behind Gragas, but they had 36-24-36 ratios, and not nuff booty, they are in the same outfit as Hot Maid Nidalee, and they had mops and whatnot for the mess the overly manly hunk of meat was making showering the FeminineDuDrop with the manliest, non-alcoholic juice possible. So then, with that happening, the manly hunk of meat pours the infinitely-pouring cask on the ugly little thing while turning his head to the big-booty Syndra, giving a nod of approval at that sexy booty, and the kinda sexy time face look.

And yes, the minion was taken to the ground, and, with the manliness of Gragas, Syndra won't be able to control the ugly thing until he's done.

"Oof! Right!"

Cataclysmic magics begin swirling about the minions staff

"If I unleash-ow-this magic, you get incinerated. Get off me and you don't. Deal?"

With that much power the levitating fortress dropped a couple of metres.

Twinkz1234

11-24-2012

Minda floats in on a ball of energy, smiling.
"Why do you use balls of energy for your spells?"
Minda asks curiously and eagerly, her ears perking up.

Ask Gragas

11-25-2012

Quote:
"Oof! Right!"

Cataclysmic magics begin swirling about the minions staff

"If I unleash-ow-this magic, you get incinerated. Get off me and you don't. Deal?"

With that much power the levitating fortress dropped a couple of metres.
So then the sexy hunk of meat starts bashing FemineDuDrop for his/her threats for burning him. Now the manly hunk of meat is too fat and insulated to be burned, so he decides to slap the teeny weeny minions back and forth with one hand and telling him that going on a low-cal diet sucks, and it makes you look feminine like this FemineDuDrop.

I. Ain't. Goin'. On. A. Diet. With. Diet. Soda.

So the sexy booty clad girl Syndra's palace begins to shake for every smack the overly manly hunk of meat does to FeminineDuDrop.

Gragas.

Oh no.

He mad.

Run.

Colonel qt

11-25-2012

Anayo enters the citadel.

Greetings Syndra. So you have absolute power, but Xerath, the Magus Ascendant, is basically magic itself. What do you think of him?