Kennen, M.D. Prescribes a Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Athalward

09-20-2012

Keep Waiting for Tyrant Swain... And I'll keep waiting for him...

Colors

09-20-2012

I bought $35 worth of Rp about 3-4 weeks ago..
and it has been **** sales since..

I'm getting real tired of this **** riot!

Othercide

09-20-2012

People are actually complaining that things are going ON SALE?

On top of that, THANK GOD that Lulu is on sale. I've been waiting for her to go on sale for awhile now.

It's weekly sales guys, another one will roll around and you can take another crack at next week, and maybe your Corporate Mundo's or Shyvana's will go on sale then. It's about patience..

Neartheninjaz

09-20-2012

hmm so there is a typo in the description for karma and in the first sentence it mentioned Warwick instead of karma ...well this is me just trying to be helpful

Blissful Totem

09-20-2012

I honestly want to buy every champion in the game, and am willing to spend RP on the more expensive ones but when you put 1350 champs up for sale I must say it really disappoints me. I'm happy I refunded a full price Lulu last night, so I can get her half price now but still it seems like a bad sale skin and champ wise. Renekton doesn't even look similar to his picture, and no one even plays Karma.

Map Awareness

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Eh. Buying Nightblade Irelia. I own that Karma skin since almost a year ago, and I'm not interested in the rest.

WithoutQuestion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Why bother putting a karma skin on sale when you promised a remake and haven't delivered?
Doesn't it make more sense to put her and her skins on sale when she's remade so you get more sales?
I keep wondering if riot has some sort of strategic maneuver with sales or if it's all just random lol.

DragonStryker

09-20-2012

Who is that second skin?

pucakuro

09-20-2012

Lulu YaY!!

Croldrin

09-20-2012

shouldve made the karma skin free