@Riot: Refund limit.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TootlesTheGoon

09-20-2012

I was personally thinking about this, and I realized that if I REALLY wanted to, I could refund 3 buys I made right now. Thing is, I only have those 3.
Now, I understand why we don't have infinite refunds. That'd be silly, since somebody could, in theory, just constantly re-spend the same RP 10 times or some such.
But it seems like 3 per life-time seems like too little.
How about this: Every time the holiday season rolls around, you give everyone 1 more Refund "Charge", but the catch is that you can't have more than 3 Refund "Charges" at a time, so then somebody couldn't just stack them up and wait for a new round of skins to come out, refund a buncha stuff to test them all out, then refund the new skins they didn't like.

Anyone else think this'd be good? Just my opinion.

Thedot44

09-20-2012

Let me guess you were one of those people that spent all 3 refunds right away

and is now crying they have no more

DeathByWaffle

09-20-2012

You know how the story goes. Give a mouse a cookie...

Jwong3

09-20-2012

how is 3 not enough. you should be more careful with what you buy before you purchase them. there is free week for a reason

epicspartaaaaa

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
And he tries to eat all of it but explodes because its too big? Yea I've heard that one.

thejephster

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathByWaffle View Post
I actually don't know how the story goes. Can you please elaborate? What happens to the mouse?

Plus 197

09-22-2012

i think u should get 1 refund i bought pulsefire ezreal and if i wanna refund it in like 5 months that would be cool so i get alot of rp back

Brohoof

09-22-2012

Idk, I think my only issue with it is that it feels so ...'final'. I don't ever want to use my refunds cause I know I won't get any back, even if I waited years. Guess that I don't get a second (Fourth in this case I s'pose) chance just doesn't quite sit right is all.

That's my only issue.

pikachulord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-22-2012

You shouldn't be getting refunds to begin with. Be glad with what you have and do a little reasearch before you randomly buy something <_<

darrenlollion

3 Weeks Ago

riot game na server can you guys pls give me 1 more refund pls i dont even know ist only 3 times i refund all the 450 ip whan pls i need 1 more fefund pls i stay in singapore i cant buy rp i need to get rengar pls i beg for you pls i whan the rengar im crying pls