Question about Vayne's Ulti

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jurgrady

09-20-2012

How do you use it? Like does it last for a certain amount of time and you get the effect for each skill? Or is it like you use it and you get the effect for the first skill that you use?

Andarel

09-20-2012

Vayne's ultimate, Final Hour, lasts for 8/10/12 seconds. While it is active, your Attack Damage stat is increased by 25/40/55 and Night Hunter's movement speed boost is tripled to 90. This applies to everything that happens while the greatbow is in her hands - as long as you hear the louder "thud" it makes, you're getting the bonus damage. Also, as long as she's in Final Hour, if she Tumbles (uses Q) she goes into stealth for 1 second. The stealth starts as soon as you press Q, so they don't see which way you tumbled.

SOL Actual

09-21-2012

I have a feeling if I were able to properly utilize her ulti, my Vayne games would go a lot better..

zerglin9000

09-22-2012

I get the feeling that if people were to master vayne and her condemn, they would never play any other carry.

Jurgrady

09-22-2012

I really like playing her. She's a lot of fun. However, outside of a few games, I've been failing hard with her. She actually has a pretty high skill cap, because you need to be able to farm really well, not that hard if you can do it with other champs, but also because her positioning is so vital.

But I think I'm still feeling like I'm just not using her ulti right. IDK, just gotta keep working on it.

chaser676

09-22-2012

Back when I was climbing to 30 I played vayne exclusively, and she hadn't been nerfed into the ground, and I'd easily carry games. When I hit 30 and she got nerfed, I had almost a 75% win rate and a highly inflated normal elo... I got rolled for awhile after that haha..

She's still good, her early game is horrendous though

Jurgrady

09-22-2012

Yeah. I play a lot of ADC so I've gotten over blaming my support for all my losses, but if you have even a mediocre support it can be hard to play Vayne.

I keep trying, she's awesome if fed or you reach late game so I really like her.