Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

My ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drake Triplett

09-20-2012

Just out of curiosity, i would like to be able to see why i got banned. I probably deserved it, due to my short temper and highly competitive spirit, i have a tendency to get more worked up then i should. But that being said id like to be able to see the games in question.

Xnot

09-20-2012

Usually you'd get an e-mail with a link to your tribunal case but it's sort of broken right now.

Drake Triplett

09-20-2012

i didnt get a link to my reform card, maybe its just me or could it have been leave buster that banned me? I have only left like 4 games in my lol history but i guess that's a possibility too.

SimplyAlive

09-20-2012

What does it say when you log-in? It is either something along the lines of '...due to the Tribunal' or '...due to abandoning teammates'.

Drake Triplett

09-20-2012

no it says i violated the terms of service, apparently i que dodge to much, even tho i dont que dodge at all. on occasion i might cc on champ select if i got my role stolen but i cant do anything to contest this so its whatever

Drake Triplett

09-20-2012

qq* instead of cc

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

Here's the info on that queue dodge ban wave, if you haven't seen it (for Drake and others, because there will inevitable be many threads here about this): http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=29473448#post29473448