Queue dodge abuse warnings and suspensions issued

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Steven Mcburn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-26-2012

Seriously. I just got dodged 4 times in a row, by people randomly dodging on my team. Has nothing to do with me. Are you associating this with time?

Yegg
WookieeCookie

?.?

RG2000

10-27-2012

I really appreciate your effort..sometimes i had to wait like 4 to 6 minutes in SR..just because of dodges in a row...like 10 to 15 times...

on an occasion i got really pissed off on the dominion draft pick mode...where i waited nearly 30 minutes just to play a single game....and on the last dodge...i was so mad that i simply close my client....

Darkhorse298

10-27-2012

^ Necroing threads like a baus.

sbdtech

11-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaguely Witty View Post
Quick Question Yegg: If I'm playing ranked, for example, and rely entirely on my abilities in the roles of jungler and mid, and willingly dodge if I get neither of those roles so as not to inconvenience others, is this unacceptable? I would tend to assume, however, that the rate would not be nearly high enough as to cause a problem.
You should learn more roles if you're going to play ranked. Only being able to play 40% of the roles means you aren't going to be effective for your team. Even knowing the other roles more effectively will improve your assistance/ganking for those other lanes even when you do get your two favorite roles.