Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue dodge abuse warnings and suspensions issued

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insentience

09-20-2012

Quote:
Verandriel:
Will this extend to players who dodge in ARAMs? It's All Random All Mid, not All Random Except Me.
Probably once ARAM becomes an official game mode.

WHICH SHOULD'VE HAPPENED A LONG TIME AGO.

KarlHolz

09-20-2012

WHAT?

Why dont you allow us to vote kick an obvious troll or AFK in champion select screen instead of pursuing the ones who are forced to dodge?

I now have a 1 hour wait because 2 players random picked after the clock went to 0. 2 OBVIOUS AFK

tastyfreddy

09-20-2012

What are we getting suspended for next?

It just gets more and more interesting.

Predakhan

09-20-2012

I think some of this could be solved if we had the ability to blacklist players that we don't wish to play with but I commend Riot for taking steps to help with this problem.

Noraesong

09-20-2012

Glad to see the response about this! Keep it up ^^

G4MR

09-20-2012

Does it catch people who dodge because the new champion (or any champion) got banned. Sometimes I notice a lot of people dodge instantly once a certain champion gets banned (the one they wanted to play). Wonder if the system finds a pattern of people dodging based on certain champion bans.

Joseph Moffett

Recruiter

09-20-2012

Yay i lived!

Kedali

09-20-2012

I really hope this has a noticeable effect. I just started playing ranked recently and it is crazy how many champ selects it takes to actually get in a game. It's not as bad as ARAMs, but it's not far off.

Darkwahn

09-20-2012

Yay bans!

Yegg

Recruiter

09-20-2012

Quote:
Verandriel:
Will this extend to players who dodge in ARAMs? It's All Random All Mid, not All Random Except Me.

Quote:
Kuroti:
You also consider Dominion right?

The analysis did include Dominion and did not include ARAM. We recognize that people frequently dodge ARAM champ selects when they don't get a champion they like but we don't feel that this is the right way to address that problem. This is aimed at matchmade game modes that generally have a more involved process during champion select.