Update on Dropped Games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

i5 Xenogenesis

09-27-2012

What happen to dropping the loss ? I jus got a loss for no reason.

MuffinBaby

09-27-2012

Thank you for the update. I was curious what was with the new "Attempting to reconnect" message that has come up for me on a couple of occasions. Do you happen to know if people are getting a loss forgiven for not being able to reconnect to their ranked games tonight? I got booted and can't reconnect and feel bad for my team and wonder if they had the same problems. Thanks

BBCjiji

09-27-2012

still won't work.

Maji

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

Stop necroing these threads!

Gibgezr

09-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maji View Post
Stop necroing these threads!
Why make a new thread, this one serves just fine, it's the same problem all over again :P

drdahlser

09-27-2012

Rowrgh!

JustBelievingIt

09-27-2012

Hey guys, I'm just a noob but it seems like this has happened before on a patch so I recommend just waiting until Riot is able to find out what has happened again.

I am also getting long quene times up to 9 hours currently so obviously the server is either really~~~ busy, overloaded, or crashed.

For people who's game "technichally" crashed (or did), it's happened to everyone in the NA servers so just be patient like I said earlier and wait. Also don't rage about losing all of your awesome kills and what not but seriously? You can do it again so relax.

Example:
http://*******.com/lolproblems

Sia Firehyphen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-27-2012

1k rp where?

Loheim

09-27-2012

I see a pattern here...

SarafimSinobi

09-27-2012

ok I got the attempting to reconnect, but instead of reconnecting It dropped the client. Now when I log back in it says I've left a game already in progress, but when I reconnect It will not load the game, It simply says can not connect to the server. Been doing this for well over an hour now