Update on Dropped Games

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tozaki Hashizawa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Zombie Ryze

Bo2 L1Nk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Very nice, these people who ddos have to be punished in every legal way!

fromLOMOstreet

09-20-2012

well this is no help to me, at 2400 elo a match got ddossed and was completely unplayable with the exception of one or two actions every 2 minutes (then disconnecting again) it took over 70 minutes for the game to finish after the massive lag started at minute 22. I'd much prefer to get into a new game rather than having to lose out of 50 minutes. this is not only an awful solution but probably makes it worse.

nyjacky and cris were both streaming when it happened.

also we lost because ezreal would just shoot ultimates straight down the middle and stack gp5s.

darkwager

09-20-2012

too bad I just got dropped in yet another game for some reason - it's always funny how I get disconnected when a team fight is about to happen - never when I'm at spawn, in the jungle, going to lane returning to lane, no, always when a team fight is about to happen.

o O

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akov View Post
Our players are very industrious, and will come up with ways to cheat. The competitive nature of Lol makes this even more desirable for some. Personally, I feel we are very good at detecting and dealing with these things at a very good rate. But I'm just a network guy...so take that opinion with a bag of salt
Is it safe to say that the people who used this are banned now and queuing up for ranked games is safe?

Akov

Network Engineer

09-20-2012
19 of 40 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacifist Dalek View Post
Hey Akov, what is your avatar of? I don't recognize it from any of the Champion splashes...

Zombie Ryze...guess that makes me into Diploria....if it weren't so hard to eat.

Freakooo

09-20-2012

Honestly, I was surprised when I played LoL that there weren't any hackers. And when they pop up, they're squashed back down very quickly.

Good job you guys

Akov

Network Engineer

09-20-2012
20 of 40 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by o O View Post
queuing up for ranked games is safe?
You're about to go to battle with a dragon, and giant purple monster, where hundreds of minions and champions die every match...and you want to know if that's safe?

OohItzMario

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akov View Post
Zombie Ryze...guess that makes me into Diploria....if it weren't so hard to eat.
new skin maybe? id buy it lol

Lojique

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OohItzMario View Post
new skin maybe? id buy it lol
Old skin actually, can't get it anymore.