Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Banned twice in a week?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Niggroplease

09-20-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5724723/

Alright a few are legit but the others? but seriously how are you gonna pin me twice for past reports that arent any newer than the last ones? How the heck do you expect us to play correctly when you set random patches and have random laggs and keep the server up anyway and we're stuck for atleast 20 minutes? Half of these banns get set on people that are level 30s trying to get their daily in but cant because trolls or low levels dont know what they are doing or care to know so we get mad and rage a bit. How about setup a system where you play people against on the basis of K/D? Games won? something rather than nothing?? Instead of having us higher experienced waste 20 minutes constantly...... and Inappropriate name? I like to see you say the NNF(Nation Negro Foudation)? Really people?

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

Your name makes this case a clear punish. Has support not forced a name change? I'm not sure how that works.

Niggroplease

09-20-2012

No, I havent even been warned or asked for a change?

Praven1

09-20-2012

Matchmaking in Normals IS based on Games won vs Games lost.

Also lets recap your games and why you deserve a ban.

1. reported for inappropriate name (which is also true) and you also refused to work with your team.
2-4. Very bad attitude, spent most of the games blaming teamates even though your scores were awful.

Also, support doesn't force name changes, you have to buy one because you are the one who clearly chose a rascist name. You should be punished for it.

Artifictional

09-20-2012

I actually dont find your name offensive, but, i see why you got punished

Niggroplease

09-20-2012

the last game was the only game i was sucking the other ones was due to hard lagg.

GON the Mage Guy

09-20-2012

Quote:
****roplease:
the last game was the only game i was sucking the other ones was due to hard lagg.

I think you're missing the point everyone's trying to make.

Praven1

09-20-2012

Quote:
****roplease:

Maybe so but that doesn't excuse a bad attitude. I understand the frustration, believe me, but sometimes, being the bigger man means swallowing your pride and enduring.

Niggroplease

09-20-2012

I understand the punishment the point of contention is me being banned for a three day then literally being banned for a 7 day right after it? and the games are the same days as the 3 day ones.

LittleDi

09-20-2012

Quote:
****roplease:
I understand the punishment the point of contention is me being banned for a three day then literally being banned for a 7 day right after it? and the games are the same days as the 3 day ones.

If it was a double punish for the same reports it's possible it was part of the system upgrade fubar that happened. Reply to your mail and ask if it was. It is possible it will get reset back to the 3.