Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Korean Regionals: Battle for the Final Spot at Worlds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheyCallMeTarzan

Member

09-21-2012

Love watching these teams play and can't wait for the world championship.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drewbie

Member

09-21-2012

oh m gee possible game 5 with blind picks? yes please!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrgasmicSkittles

Member

09-21-2012

Why does it say on Ognlol.com that the match will take place at 6:30PM GMT-5, which is Eastern time.. So maybe they meant 3:30PM Pacific?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elly Honda

Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Snopuff:
Why does it say on Ognlol.com that the match will take place at 6:30PM GMT-5, which is Eastern time.. So maybe they meant 3:30PM Pacific?

it was at 3:30 am pst.

ive been up since then watching, and its nearly 8 am now.

can anyone explain the ball thing at the end with the teams?
i was nearly passed out at this point, with less than 4 hrs sleep in over 30+ hrs time @____@'';;


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OrgasmicSkittles

Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Elly Honda:
it was at 3:30 am pst.

ive been up since then watching, and its nearly 8 am now.

can anyone explain the ball thing at the end with the teams?
i was nearly passed out at this point, with less than 4 hrs sleep in over 30+ hrs time @____@'';;


Well that blows XD Thanks for the update though! Guess I'll just be looking to see who the winner is lol.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kejmur

Senior Member

09-21-2012

If possible, can someone post picks & bans for game 4 (and picks for game 5) ? I missed of them, so it would be nice. Thank you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Covington

Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Elly Honda:
it was at 3:30 am pst.

ive been up since then watching, and its nearly 8 am now.

can anyone explain the ball thing at the end with the teams?
i was nearly passed out at this point, with less than 4 hrs sleep in over 30+ hrs time @____@'';;


They selected which 4 teams go directly into the elimination bracket and which team has to play in the group stages. Azubu Frost got drawn out and hence have to play in the group stage which consists of 2 groups, each with 4 teams and top two teams of each group enter the elimination bracket.


Quote:
Kejmur:
If possible, can someone post picks & bans for game 4 (and picks for game 5) ? I missed of them, so it would be nice. Thank you.


Game Four Bans
Najin Sword: Vladimir, Diana, Shen.
Azubu Blaze: Ezreal, Evelynn, Rengar.

Champion Picks

Najin Sword: Jayce, Sona, Skarner, Karthus, Corki.
Azubu Blaze: Graves, Orianna, Olaf, Amumu, Lulu.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elly Honda

Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Covington:
They selected which 4 teams go directly into the elimination bracket and which team has to play in the group stages. Azubu Frost got drawn out and hence have to play in the group stage which consists of 2 groups, each with 4 teams and top two teams of each group enter the elimination bracket.



got it! thank you, hon.
do you know when theyre going to play? i seem to be having trouble finding things on it right now. i dont know if its because im sleepy or the info is just not organized @___@


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Covington

Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Elly Honda:
got it! thank you, hon.
do you know when theyre going to play? i seem to be having trouble finding things on it right now. i dont know if its because im sleepy or the info is just not organized @___@


Playoffs will be on 4th to 6th October according to the official website (http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.com/s2-world-championship)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elly Honda

Member

09-21-2012

Quote:
Covington:
Playoffs will be on 4th to 6th October according to the official website (http://tournaments.leagueoflegends.com/s2-world-championship)

appreciate it. thanks so much!