Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Collector's Pack Code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cerveza

11-17-2009

Hello ,

I just bought the Collector's Pack, and how do I redeem my code/cd-key?

When I enter the code at the store I always get :

Quote:
Your redemption code does not appear to be valid.

Thanks In Advance!

Jozrael

QA Analyst

Follow Jozrael on Twitter

11-17-2009

Please wait for the store to be relaunched. It's currently undergoing betatesting in the Test Realm. Once that is done Riot will allow you to redeem all of your codes.

92Garfield

11-17-2009

Perfect they tricked me...

I bought the game and can't use the code.

Jesse Perring

Recruiter

11-17-2009

The codes should still be valid in the game store. You won't be able to claim all the content until the store is released, but the skins and XP/IP boosts should get applied to your account. If this isn't the case please email [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] with your pre-order information.

92Garfield

11-17-2009

I diddn't pre-order, I bought it.

Yeorwned

11-17-2009

Pre-order of the retail copies is the same thing 92Garfield. Email [email]support@riotgames.com[/email] and they will promptly take care of the issue for you. Very pleasant to deal with.