Probably won't do anything but..

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Infernal Tiger

09-20-2012

Apparently i got banned after my team fed the other team blamed me for sucking and then convinced everyone in the game to report me... i looked at the E-mail and what happened in game. In both cases all is quiet until someone on my team says something like ' Wow your so bad just uninstall' or something similar. I did talk back some but then decided it wasn't worth it and muted them for the rest of the game but I guess you get banned for being the bigger man....
Is it to much to ask why? and if you can lift the ban?

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

You need to post the reform card if you want our feedback.

Also, the Tribunal forum cannot lift bans.

Zielmann

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmWolf View Post
I did talk back some but then decided it wasn't worth it and muted them for the rest of the game but I guess you get banned for being the bigger man....
Is it to much to ask why?
The latter doesn't fix the former. Don't be the 'bigger man' 5 minutes later after you've already raged enough to get yourself in trouble, too. To really be the 'bigger man', you just ignore it and don't respond at all. Or nicely ask for them to leave you alone. At this point, you probably already have enough on them to go ahead and report them for their behavior anyhow. Especially if they continue after you ask them to stop in a calm and civilized manner.

So yeah, sometimes people will try to instigate things. But you can't stoop to their level when they do. That makes you just as bad as them. Just sit through it and report them when the game is over. You might also want to check your language. You may not have said much, but if you say the wrong thing, a lot of people will vote to punish (discriminatory and/or racist language).