Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask of unban! Please read!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Magus Crow

09-20-2012

1. What evidence do you have that they were intentionally feeding? (Not that it matters)
2. No one deserves to be insulted as hard as you went, especially in game two where you threw out a ****** inside 2:30. If it is a case of intentional feeding congratulations you were sucessfully trolled and got (deservedly) hammered for it. If not berating a player having a bad game isnt going to help anything. It will however destroy morale and probably lead to a loss.

Prandine

09-20-2012

No one deserves to be insulted, regardless of what you think. From looking at the 2 games, it's pretty clear why you got banned.

In both games you insulted your teammates, cursed them out and called them idiots when they died. When you play this game, you're almost always gonna have at least one death, and sometimes people make mistakes/have bad games. Cursing at people and calling them names not only makes you look like a jerk, but it also makes the people you're insulting have a more difficult time recovering.

My advice, lay off the language and don't insult people when they make a mistake or die, as it happens to everyone at times. If they make a mistake, consider explaining to them what mistake they made (calmly I may add), how they can avoid making it again, and continue on with the game like normal.

El Minu

09-20-2012

d

Coach From L4D2

09-20-2012

Quote:
El Minu:
**** you guys learn to play, probably ur idiots like the one playing, i dont care what u say. All matches with noobs that make me loose my matches and time. I think i have dont okay when insulting

And this proves your ban was deserved. Have a great day! =D

SimplyAlive

09-20-2012

Quote:
El Minu:
**** you guys learn to play, probably ur idiots like the one playing, i dont care what u say. All matches with noobs that make me loose my matches and time. I think i have dont okay when insulting

This attitude will most likely result in a permaban, just so you know, because I don't want to see another 'I was falsely permabanned' thread...

Magus Crow

09-20-2012

Quote:
SimplyAlive:
This attitude will most likely result in a permaban, just so you know, because I don't want to see another 'I was falsely permabanned' thread...

Please... you KNOW you'll see another one before the weekend is over.

Prandine

09-20-2012

Quote:
El Minu:

So basically you ask to know why you got banned, and when we explain to you why and offer advice on what to change, you ignore us and say that it's okay to insult other people.

It's this kind of ignorance that gives the LoL community a bad name, and if you keep up this aditude, then you'll probably be permabanned from the game.

My advice, change your aditiude or risk getting permabanned for acting like a jerk like you did in these 2 games.

Artifictional

09-20-2012

Why did you get banned?
You Violated The Summoners Code
end of story

Praven1

09-20-2012

Why does this guy have 8 threads asking to be unbanned... All for a time ban... Seriously, time bans max out at 7 days unless I'm mistaken.

Dracorya

09-20-2012

Thanks for making your own bed, now lie in it.