Ask of unban! Please read!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Minu

09-20-2012

Yesterday i got banned with my account El minu (ingame name) because i got angry and insulted a man who was intentional feeding (atleast what i think, he was 0-10) the other team. This makes me angry because i waste because he is feeding the other team. I know i shouldnt have insulted him and i wont do it again, i will just let it be. I would be happy if i could get unbanned as this is my only 3 hours from this week that i am going to be able to play League of legends (best game ever :P).

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5721412/

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

please post your reform card so we can see if that's actually the case (it never is)

El Minu

09-20-2012

what is a reform card?

theshim

09-20-2012

You should have received an e-mail from Riot with your ban information. Included in the e-mail should be a link to a reform card, which lists your Tribunal cases.

And please stop spamming this topic. Third one on the page.

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

The ban is punishment for your behavior. What incentive does Riot have to unban you so you can play?

Also, the Tribunal forum has no ability to assist you in this. You need to submit a ticket to support.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

Yeah, you spent both those games calling your teammates noobs, bad, idiots, r*tards, and more. Definitely not acceptable. This ban was deserved.

El Minu

09-20-2012

Whats thaat? and i think i have to get unbanned because the people deserve to get insulted in some way because they were intentional feeding!

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

Is there an ignore button for the forums?

Minu, please stop spamming and trolling. Follow the link I gave you, explain the problem to support. We cannot assist in lifting a ban.

Also, as Exploding Barrel said, you totally deserve this ban.

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minu View Post
Whats thaat? and i think i have to get unbanned because the people deserve to get insulted in some way because they were intentional feeding!
First of all, no. There is no "deserving to be insulted."

Second, no one in those games was intentionally feeding. Was draven having a bad game? Sure. But going 0/6/5 is not intentionally feeding.

El Minu

09-20-2012

As i didnt went mid when he wanted he started letting them kill him... he was 0/0 at that moment