Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Tubunal questions

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaShiro

Junior Member

09-20-2012

First question: You banned me during a game and its marked as a "Leave" is that an other Leaver Buster thing?

Second question: How do i find out at what hour have i been banned?

Thank You.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Bossaru963:
First question: You banned me during a game and its marked as a "Leave" is that an other Leaver Buster thing?

Second question: How do i find out at what hour have i been banned?

Thank You.


Leaverbuster deals with punishments for leaving. But if you were toxic in other ways during that game it's still valid to report it to the Tribunal as well.

Normally the time you received the email about the ban reflects the ban time pretty accurately. Though there have been some issues with these emails in the last week while Riot's adding new features to the Tribunal, so I can't guarantee that will be real helpful (but at worst you'd be unbanned before the email time implies, not after).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaShiro

Junior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Exploding Barrel:
Leaverbuster deals with punishments for leaving. But if you were toxic in other ways during that game it's still valid to report it to the Tribunal as well.

Normally the time you received the email about the ban reflects the ban time pretty accurately. Though there have been some issues with these emails in the last week while Riot's adding new features to the Tribunal, so I can't guarantee that will be real helpful (but at worst you'd be unbanned before the email time implies, not after).


I never received an e-mail...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

Senior Member

09-20-2012

just try to login, it will tell why you were banned (tribunal, leaver buster or riot staff) and when it will finish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaShiro

Junior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
just try to login, it will tell why you were banned (tribunal, leaver buster or riot staff) and when it will finish.


It docent show at what hour it will finish.


1