Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@riot commenting or tagging on tribunal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NenSense

09-20-2012

I think it would be a good idea if the tribunal allowed us write comments as the reason for punish or pardon should we wish to so, so that other people might see how we judged a case especially in certain circumstances where lack of due diligence may result in the wrong verdict. It might also be a good idea if they let us attach tags to cases in the case that someone was reported for something which is false and/or should have been reported for something else should the tags be up-voted enough.

Example 1:
A player has 5 cases and the first 4 were minor or even false but the last one was extremely toxic. In this case the player in question might be pardoned because not all 5 cases were reviewed. Or Riot could move the harsher cases towards the front to give it more visibility and reduce the likelihood of this happening.

Example 2:
In one of the cases I came across today the reported player was reported for intentionally feeding but had a non-troll build and 1/2/3 for score which doesn't constitute intentionally feeding. However the reported player verbally abused their entire team the duration of the game yet only one person from his team reported him and it was for intentionally feeding. I feel tagging this as verbal abuse would be helpful. On the other hand if the report was entirely false being able to remove the intentionally feeding tag or adding an false report tag would be useful.

just my 2 cents

Kinvaras666

09-20-2012

well no

you have any idea how many people vote on each case?
if everyone left a comment... it would be not readable

NenSense

09-20-2012

obviously not all comments would be viewable at once... just a few of the more recent ones or more upvoted ones, etc depending on the sorting function.