i think my account is bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BRAHMAAA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Obviously the bug is related with the tribunal, i think that my account is not working how it should when i entry in the tribunal. I can give u some reasons:
#first at all, everytime i entry into the tribunal, i have to read the faqs again.
#second, i ve never been warned about how much ip i earned(not even an email).
#3rd, ive seen the latest changes with the world championship patch, and all that menu which i saw there, is not in myaccoujnt.

Plz tell me if that is normal or im having a problem

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

You always have to click through to agree to the Tribunal guidelines. That doesn't change ever.

IP awards and notices happen approximately monthly. So if you've only been voting for a short time, you may not have gotten any emails yet. If you've been doing it longer, check your spam folder and make sure the email on your account is correct. The last wave of IP awards was in very early September.

The Tribunal's been down all week as the changes in that video are fixed and reimplimented. The only ETA we've gotten is hopefully by the end of this week.

Ruadvin

09-20-2012

1) Yes, you go through the FAQ's each time.
2 & 3) The emails are not instantaneous. Also, they're working on the Tribunal. That's why you can't see the Justice Review's (the new stuff), and possibly why you haven't been getting ip-earned emails. I myself have not gotten one of those emails in a while, and I would assume it's due to them working on the Tribunal. I assume you'll still get your IP for correct judgments eventually, and I assume there's nothing wrong with your account.

BRAHMAAA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I dont have any msg from lol about the tribunal i check the spam folder too and i have been using the tribunal for 7mounths aproximately.