Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Do you think we should be able to see the players level in the tribunal cases?

Yes 12 75%
No 4 25%
Voters 16 .

Do you think seeing players levels in tribunal cases might help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CryingChrona

09-20-2012

When I go through cases in the tribunal and see someone who is reported for "Intentionally Feeding" I usually wonder if he actually did. Sure, I would look at his K/D/A and the chat, but I wonder if it's just a lower level person maybe trying out a new champ and is just not verifying it in chat.
What do you guys think?

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

I don't think it would hurt anything to display this, but I wouldn't ever care about it either. I only punish for feeding if one of these is true:

- The item build is blatantly trolling (all boots, all zeals, all wards, etc)
- The person admits to it in chat
- The death count is on the verge of mathematically impossible, based on the game time.

Even if people are high level, just being bad or learning a new champion isn't punishable.

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

Quote:
Exploding Barrel:
I only punish for feeding if one of these is true:

- The death count is on the verge of mathematically impossible, based on the game time.

Even if people are high level, just being bad or learning a new champion isn't punishable.

Quoted for truth.

I do think showing the levels could hurt though, as people may be harsher or more lenient based on level instead of behavior, which should be the sole indicator.

PorpoiseAlert

09-20-2012

I've often found myself wanting this. I'm not going to hit Punish on a level 2 who built more than one set of boots, but I will probably hit it on a level 30.

Magus Crow

09-20-2012

Quote:
Exploding Barrel:
I don't think it would hurt anything to display this, but I wouldn't ever care about it either. I only punish for feeding if one of these is true:

This.

JohnnyOmega

09-20-2012

One problem that could come up is the possibility of creating favorable bias towards smurf accounts made by players who know that what they're doing is bad.

Pissfer

Recruiter

09-20-2012

As much as it could help, I do agree that it shouldn't matter much. Also, if you have a sub-level 15 in a game with a bunch of 30s, they probably got there because they queued with them (I'm basically saying that the levels should be similar unless premades happened)