Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BKS Cupcake

10-07-2012

Name or Nickname: xDRx Styx

Location (State): Louisiana, CST

Availability: All day everyday, currently in between jobs

Role/ Position (Primary): Ap mid

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Knowledge of the game and character/matchups. meat all requirements though my top elo is 1662, have played with and against much higher all the time. I am a very dedicated person as well as have extensive highly competitive play in both league tournaments and WoW raids for 5 years. I am a very friendly people person and a great team player. I feel like I am a cool guy as well as a very strong mid/player and can go far just given the chance.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: Was in Sublime which was a top 25 US guild 3 years running, server firsts and such. In league I have played in 3 go4lol, Did not place anything worth mentioning and I have played in several amateur tournaments placing 2nd and 3rd. Mostly the reason I do not have more tournament experience is due to the lack of a skilled team to play with.

ELO: 1662

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: In a room to myself, undisturbed and sound free, mostly... for gaming. If any sounds are to happen I quickly mute my mic as to not interrupt the game.

Please type anything else you'd like to share: As you said, elo is not a sure testiment of skill, but I do play with and have played with many 1900+ players and plan to be there for credibility next season. If this is an issue for you being my elo 1600's I can get several people to vouch, that I can hold my own, who are all plat+ if that would make any difference.

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Bump

FRG Lyrickz

10-07-2012

Name or Nickname: FRG Lyrickz
Location (State): NY
Availability: Changeable to meet needs
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle / AD
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: i have competitive expierence
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Arctic Combat nationals place #3 , Alot of ESEA on CSS
ELO: 1877 top , 1850 current
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yea
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I can switch roles if need be , i've played almost every role on Go4LoL teams

Refr4ze

10-07-2012

LOL. Ts Xio, I remember u. Did a ranked duo queue with you not too far back, you sucked big dick and lost game. Said you sucked and u removed me. ggggggggggg gl with team. u suck tho bro

ma9u5

10-07-2012

Name or Nickname: ma9u5
Location (State): KY
Availability: Anytime after 2pm and all day on weekends
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have very good communication skills, take constructive critism well, also very dedicated to get a professional team up and going again.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: I used to be a semi-pro in warcraft 3 and a semi-pro in gears of war (Leader)
ELO: 1800 before I quit, now 1505 due to decay.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm very good at adapting to other peoples play style and excel on a team base play style. I've been trying to get a team together that is local but that isn't going to happen anytime soon so going to try find one on here.

ShorterACE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Name or Nickname: ShorterACE
Location (State): Washington
Availability: Usually every day unless problems happen
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have some pretty good knowledge with the jungle/game.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Played on a team that did Go4LoL's and ended up playing vs Team Green Forest.
ELO: Hovering around 1800-1900
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yeah
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm good at predicting enemy junglers and just counterganking constantly.

Encore

10-07-2012

Name or Nickname: Papoc (changing soon)
Location (State): CA
Availability: very often
Role/ Position (Primary): ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Competitive, willing to work hard
Previous experience in competitive gaming: mostly fps
ELO: 1879
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share:

G13G13

10-07-2012

bump

the write man

10-07-2012

Name or Nickname: sean aka writeman
Location (State):California bay area
Availability:almost all the time but on mon and wed
Role/ Position (Primary): jungle primary can go mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I had a boost of ego when i just didnt care and started to concentrate in this game, I recently got my account hacked and unable to retrieve it but its easy to get back to 1800+, i have accounts that are 2k and up.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Has experience with teams that were mlg champions but not for league so they told me experiences and what to do.
ELO: was 1820, using friends 1958 account
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I recently got my account hacked so i need some time to level this account up but it shouldnt take long since im always on, and i have accounts i can try out with you guys. Ign: the write man message me there ty

GTFX

10-07-2012

Name or Nickname: GTFX
Location (State): Ontario, Canada
Availability: most days/nights
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle > ADC > Support > Mid > Top ( in that order from what i prefer)
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: mature/lots of exp good attitude
Previous experience in competitive gaming: CS / SC / WOW / WC
ELO: Solo Q is 1300 but i play AT with 1800 to 2200 elo friends
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: for the most part yes.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: obviously because of my solo q i get instantly denied all i ask is a try out or at least look at my champion stats in my profile