Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwiftNinja

10-03-2012

Name or Nickname: William Young
Location (State): Nova Scotia, (CA)
Availability: All day Every Day
Role/ Position (Primary): Mid
I Can also jungle.
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have a great amount of map awareness and knowledge of most mid and other lane champions, enough judgement to decide when it is safe to go into a fight, bush, unknown area, ect.
Previous experience in competitive gaming:
I have played socom 4 competitively and won 3 tournaments, as well as playing game battles on call of duty: Black ops
ELO: 995 and growing.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes, I can play undisturbed for days on end if need be.
Please type anything else you'd like to share:
I have watched many Moscow 5, Team Solo Mid, and CLG.eu games and I have picked up strategies, Team compositions, and other tips and tricks that can be very useful

JoshysGyfte

10-03-2012

This is going to not have all the requirements asked for because I'm writing this on my phone, but feel free to add me in game for any questions.

IGN: JoshysGyfte

Role: ADC, Mid

State:CA

Availability: Currently anytime.

ELO: ~1930 current, 1992 highest

I have over 5,000 games played on just my main, as well as a 1700 smurf right now with about 60 ranked games played. I own all but 11 champions, and have runes for every role. I've been looking for a serious team like this for awhile and hope I can be taken into consideration.

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-03-2012

Bump

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-04-2012

Bump

SV Xio

10-06-2012

Bump

SV Xio

10-06-2012

Bump

Thingani

10-06-2012

Name or Nickname: Thingani

Location (State): PA

Availability: 24/7

Role/ Position (Primary): Mid (Also can play Support if needed)

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have been playing LoL since release, I believe I would bring a strong, map awareness mid to your team. I use to main as support so through that I was able to get map awareness down very easily. So I would be able to while laning doing my best to warn teammates about things they might not of seen. I also know how to counter pick. Unlike a lot of the people out there I am very versatile in the champions I play so counter picking will be no problem for me.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: I do not have any high end competitive gaming history. I have been competing in many different games though whether it be ranked in this game or Arena in WoW or etc. So I do have some general competitive history. If given the chance I believe I will shine though.

ELO: Currently due to me not getting serious in the beginning season my elo is only 1069. I really got serious towards the end and that is when my abilities really started to show. So if given the chance you will not regret it .

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes we are both secluded to my bedroom, with little to no interruptions.

Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am currently employed at Gamestop so my hours are very sporadic. It is usually no more than 10 hours a week but I will know every Saturday how my schedule will look. I have been gaming all of my life every since the Super Nintendo came out. Like I said before I have zero interruptions while gaming so you will not have to worry about anything like that. I also know that raging is never a good thing and to never blame teammates (Competitive Gaming 101)(Still many people do this). If you have any questions or concerns just let me know and I will be glad to answer them for you.

SV Xio

10-07-2012

Bump

EZ xStreet

10-07-2012

Name or Nickname: EZ xStreet

Location (State): Wisconsin

Availability: Whenever if given times in advance

Role/ Position (Primary): Mid

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Been here since about middle of season 1. I listen and am willing to take critism. Very competitive, but at the same time i don't rage.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: Counter-strike 1.6 (Lethal Dose)

ELO: 1550 highest is 1660

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes

Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm a pretty cool guy very chill but very competitive. Kind of a weird combo i know but given a chance i think i can show you what i got. Whether you take me or not i'd still like a chance.

TSM BjergsenVA

10-07-2012

[

To submit an application, please post within this thread with the following format:

Name or Nickname: michael name online- 13ackstab3r
Location (State): va
Availability: after school and weekends
Role/ Position (Primary): mid , but can play top and jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: im a very skilled and focused player
Previous experience in competitive gaming: just surrender at 20 but the team went separate ways
ELO: not ranked because i was waiting for season 3 but i have alot of game and team experience up my sleeve and watch and study alot of games and strats
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: i will be a focused and great addition the the team