Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Xio

10-01-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

10-01-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

10-01-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

10-02-2012

Bump

EzpzGames

10-02-2012

Name or Nickname: Ezpz
Location (State):Washington State
Availability:Anytime.
Role/ Position (Primary):Support
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I'm the best support in the game.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Played on a pro team called "OGB" oh god bears. We took top 3 in most tournaments loosing to TSM. took second place in go4lol twice. top 8, 5 times. OGB turned into unR after I stopped playing. I supported who is now known Crs Cop. We never lost our lane.
ELO:current elo 1600's top elo 1991, i don't take solo que seriously i just play w/e since I main support and it's pointless in solo que.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: i'v been ranked 1 this season when highest elo was 1700. Then i stopped playing for a few months irl stuff.

Top Lane Xio

10-02-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

10-02-2012

Bump

A Global Threat

10-02-2012

Name or Nickname:Tyler (A Global Threat/AGT)

Location (State): New Jersey

Availability: Flexible

Role/ Position (Primary): In order AD > Mid > Sup > Top > Jungle (No roles played bad)

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am extremely competent. My common sense and ability to judge help me do everything better than others.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: Was a top raider in Conviction of Korgath in wow.(Br├ącewar)

ELO: High 1823/ Current 1500+

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yep

Please type anything else you'd like to share:

I dropped in elo trying to help friends rise in elo. Got bad luck with leavers and feeders. Plus my duo partners are generally not that good. Im a fairly well rounded player meaning i can do any role but my role order is listed. I share your dream and believe i would be a good asset to put it together.

Heres a link to my 1800+ being as it was erased.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/28/1810b.jpg/

I added you in game. Id like to speak with you a little.

Top Lane Xio

10-03-2012

Bump

8Bit Poro

10-03-2012

Name or Nickname: Daniel (IGN Guerilla Tactics)
Location (State): CO
Availability: Daily
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Highly active, experience
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Ranked 5s, Small tournaments, played teams like Lgn, Clg, Crs, TGF, MTWNA
ELO: 1860
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: