Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eugoreulb

09-29-2012

Name or Nickname: Byron

Location (State): NY

Availability:Weekdays 7-1 am, weekends whenever

Role/ Position (Primary): Probably top, however, I play multiple roles and am more hero based than role based

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am level headed, flexible, and I play well, have also been playing this game since BETA.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: Not much

ELO:1880, current top rating, top rating b4 reset was 1975

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes

Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm looking to transition from mostly playing solo queue to playing team mode league of legends, I'm moderately good (great to me is minimum diamond rating+ in solo queue), love this game and am used to using vent/communicating.

Top Lane Xio

09-29-2012

Bump

Memoryy

09-29-2012

Name or Nickname: Kenneth
Location (State):Ontario
Availability:after school around evenings
Role/ Position (Primary):Mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:I felt like posting something to bump your thread, not 1800 doe lol.
Previous experience in competitive gaming:Soldier Front, an fps game not related to league in content but I have dedication.
ELO:currently 1623 (top 1726)
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share:I hope your team does well in league ^^

Doran Nhika

09-29-2012

blah blah giant wall of text and looking for teammates o.o;

wanna play? add me, i can mid

Top Lane Xio

09-30-2012

Bump

sWizard

09-30-2012

Name or Nickname: Matthew
Location (State): GA
Availability: Pretty much whenever, two or three days a week I work though.
Role/ Position (Primary): Mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I can bring to a team the dedication and will to achieve a higher level of game play, along with the knowledge of my role necessary to compete at a higher level if given the environment to train and practice with/in.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Quake3, CoD4, and a few Ranked 5s teams in the 1500s elo.
ELO: 1700/1720
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: "anything else you'd like to share"

Top Lane Xio

09-30-2012

Bump

Trypes

09-30-2012

Name : mark "greekfalcon" Lios
Availability : just about always as of now. Playing 10+ hours a day
Role/position : jungler, top
What makes me a potential recruit: I'm devoted to the game. Id like to play on a competative level don't mind traveling and I have a good track record it video games.
Previous experience in competitive gaming : I started gaming 'seriously' when I was about 13 years old. I would play around in counterstrike having fun, acing teams, and I was picked up into a Cal team which I followed until Cal IM in which my team broke up because no one was devoted. I then played wow for a few years, I got gladiator in arena and stopped playing that. Since then I've been waiting for a game like lol that over been playing for about two years now and just got serious about about 3 months ago. But I was in Greece for two of them. So here I am now.
Elo : current about 1600, highest 1640?? But I believe I am above it considering in the last week I increased 200+ elo without much of a struggle
My computer and schedule : my computer is good enough to play LoL on very high, I can stream and I have a boosted internet package for consistancy. My schedule is currently 100% open because iI took a semester off to try comptitive play.
Anything else I'd like to share: I wrote this all on my phone so that's why the format is so ugly. I believe I have the potential to help bring a team into the pro league and I know I'm east coast which you don't like but I think you should at least give me a chance. Thank you. Oh and I'm willing to namechange of course haha

IUironman

Friend of Urf

09-30-2012

Name or Nickname: IUironman
Location (State): Indiana
Availability: Most days during evenings. Weekends a lot.
Role/ Position (Primary): Mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Because I play mid :-)
Previous experience in competitive gaming: I was captain for Team oGaming for a year and a member a year before that.
ELO: 1800's
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yup
Please type anything else you'd like to share: Hi :-)

4Loko

09-30-2012

Oh hai!