Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MxL123

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: MxL123
Location (State): Florida
Availability: Anytime
Role/ Position (Primary): Top
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am a good top laner and i don't rage.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: I played for Team Rage, we went 2th in the alien ware tourney. Won about 5 - 8 little side tourneys and that's it.
ELO: 1844
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes upgrading soon to
Please type anything else you'd like to share:

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: MillianV2
Location (State): NC
Availability: 3pm est to 1 am est
Role/ Position (Primary): Mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have alot of competitive history, Last tourny I played in, achieved 9th in go4lol august 26th.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Played in many tournys, last tourny played got 9th in go4lol 26th with a wringer toplane.
ELO: 1833
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share:

Krouch

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: Krouch
Location (State): FL
Availability: 24/7 basically
Role/ Position (Primary): AD Carry
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Everything above mentioned is what a team should be. Unlike the majority of people I can actually take criticism and I know I'm not the best player and that there is always room for improvement. Yet, I know I have the potential to go to a real competitive level.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Halo 2, Halo 3, Gears of War, Go4LoL
ELO: 1850
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: Let's get down to business. Add me.

Top Lane Xio

09-25-2012

Bump

Virus

09-25-2012

Name or Nickname: Rob
Location (State): TN
Availability: nearly 24/7,
Role/ Position (Primary):adc, but can also fill other roles if needed
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I, unlike most people, are actually down to practice and don't get discouraged from a loss. Instead I actually prefer to review the replay of the game and critique myself and my team.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: a bit of halo 3, go4lols, and various random online tournaments.
ELO: wavering between 1900 and 1950, have a smurf at 2100 though
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yeah, absolutly no background noise or interruption.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I do mainly play ad bot, however I can fill any role. I am looking to practice for multiple hours a day.

XceL

09-25-2012

Name or Nickname: IRL:Justin IGN:XceL, XceL is DTF, PhanTasM
Location (State):VA
Availability:Any reasonable times. 3PM-11PM if notified, weekends really any time if notified.
Role/ Position (Primary): I main AP Mid, but I can jungle and AD at an 1800+ level as well.
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:Looks like exactly what im looking for, also I have a good friend of mine who is also looking for the same thing and he's 2200+ ELO Top, AD atm.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Duelist/Glad in WoW, Top gamebattles(online MLG) teams for CoD MW2, and Halo 3/reach.
ELO: XceL - 1850 , XceL is DTF - 1620, PhanTasM - 1720 , My good friends IGN is thesektor - 2200 ELO
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Basement/rec-room.
Please type anything else you'd like to share:This just looks like exactly what Im interrested in, but I don't do raging. I don't rage quit anything and I need to have a team that has the same mindset. No matter what happens the team needs to still remain sane and communicate with each other. Im also a very vocal player, callouts, dragon timers all that jazz.

Xruu

09-25-2012

Name or Nickname: Xruu
Location (State): CA
Availability: Any time im not working (I am a medic, so my schedule is flexible and weird hours sometimes)
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle/ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I would like to get better with a team, rather than just on my own.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Use to play GW1, WoW (top 50 World guild) and ran a WoW guild (top 60 US) Both WoW guilds were 25 man.
ELO: 1527, I realize you are looking for 1800+, so If this app does not make it, I will be applying again once I reach that 1800 number for you guys.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: Hope to be in contact with you guys soon. Even when I have work the next morning, I am able to stay up as late as needed. I have exp in competitive game play and do not take matches lightly. I always see what I can do to better myself.

Top Lane Xio

09-25-2012

Bump

Top Lane Xio

09-25-2012

Bump

Sia Firehyphen

09-25-2012

Name or Nickname:Easton"Firehyphen"Krebs
Location (State):Texas
Availability:Anyday
Role/ Position (Primary):Solo TOp
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:Im a very flexible top player with very high knoledge of both the game and top
Previous experience in competitive gaming:Played in a few go4lols
ELO:This account is 1204 main accoutn got banned it was 1442
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm really looking for a real serious and competitive team. I've played LoL for almost 3 years now. I really hope i can become part of your team. I Promise to try my hardest and learn from my mistakes. I know im not the best and i have alot to learn and hopefully this experiance can teach me