Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Bump

anonymous noob

09-23-2012

Name or Nicknameallon
Location (State):WA
Availability:anytime
Role/ Position (Primary):ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:i have tons of exp.
Previous experience in competitive gaming:was part of a team that was in the top 16 in Go4LoL, top 3 in alienware arena before we disbanded, 1600+ ranked teams
ELO:1958
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:sure
Please type anything else you'd like to share:im still learning every day and would love to start back up on a competitive team

andtheknee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Anthony "andtheknee" M. (Summoner name: andtheknee)

Location (State): Southern California

Availability: Mon.-Thurs. 5 PM - 10 PM, Fri.-Sun.10 AM - 1 AM (PST)

Role/ Position (Primary): AP Carry Mid Lane

What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I think what makes me a potential recruit is that drive of being one of the top teams out there. We're here because we want to thrive in being one of the best teams right? I remember how Scarra said that "he just wanted to be happy." And I believe that all of want to be happy and I feel that I can be happy playing this game competitively.

Previous experience in competitive gaming: Nothing much, just ESEA PUGs for Counter Strike.

ELO: Current: 1860 Top: 1931

Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Definitely, yes.

Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am schooling, I'm a sophomore and if the team tryouts, scheduling, practices, so on and so forth go well for me, I would really want to go for it. Although, one of my priorities is to finish high school before I do anything as like a safe net if anything goes wrong, but in reality, I would love to play this game professionally. Like, if I get into a team and we go big, if it happens, it happens and I'll go play the game. I don't think I'm over my head, I believe I got what it takes; the time, the effort, the will, and more. I think for me to be happy is to play this game.

SV Xio

09-23-2012

Bump

SV Xio

09-23-2012

Bump

G13G13

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Bab (name) G13G13 (ign)
Location (State): NY
Availability: 24/7
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle, AD, Support.
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Have placed semi pro in both Halo and Wc3 and plan on making it pro in this game by season 3.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: read previous statement
ELO: 1666 but believe I can hit 2k before season ends.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: YES
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am more dedicated then anyone else you will find.

SV Xio

09-24-2012

Bump

GreyLazer

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: GreyLazer
Location (State): California
Availability: Every morning (US pacific time), potentially all night. Limited availability on Tues/Thurs afternoons and evenings until 10 pm
Role/ Position (Primary): Right now I know most champs for Mid and ADC, but if needed I feel I could learn any role
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I'm a chill guy that knows the game pretty well, and I know how to work as part of a team rather than as an individual.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: none
ELO: 1920
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yeah, I have my own apartment with fairly reliable internet
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I see this as a time in my life when I have the best opportunity to pursue my dreams. If that means taking a shot at competitive League of Legends while I'm still young and good at the game and Riot is working so hard to fund it, then I have to try it.

SV Xio

09-24-2012

Bump

RusTi3

09-24-2012

Name or Nickname: JiggabooJiggaboo
Location (State):TX
Availability: All weekend. and weekdays afternoon
Role/ Position (Primary): ADC or TOP
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: i have the same desire as you. to be in the competitive scene.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: ive played in a couple of local tournies. nothing big.
ELO: 1750+
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:YES
Please type anything else you'd like to share:

1234567 ... 12