Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bar Of Soap

09-22-2012

Name or Nickname: ETGamer
Location (State):CA
Availability: Whenever
Role/ Position (Primary): Support/mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Played competitively season one and competed in Go4LOL and placed in a couple. Im a funny guy and can take any advice giving and can also help others
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Go4LOL champion, Captain of a season 1 1800 team, On a professional SC team. (Academy team)
ELO: 1100. was 1800 but dropped alot trying to help RL friends and then some decay from playing SC
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:yes

Bombae

09-22-2012

Name or Nickname: JustProEskimo
Location (State): Tx
Availability: Everyday, all day weekends, 5-10 pm weekdays (cst)
Role/ Position (Primary): Top, im really good at it, i usually never lose my lane
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am very very dedicated, just gotta find the right players. ive played in many tournaments, and won many. I've been in a 1800 elo team before, just disbanded cause it became inactive :/
Previous experience in competitive gaming: ^
ELO: Elo hell, screwed up at beginning of season cause i played a role i never played (my elo means nothing compared to the way i play)
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes, private, own room, quiet.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am very interested in a full on dedicated team thats going all the way. I would like to tryout, Thanks

Bar Of Soap

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ETGamer View Post
Name or Nickname: ETGamer
Location (State):CA
Availability: Whenever
Role/ Position (Primary): Support/mid
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Played competitively season one and competed in Go4LOL and placed in a couple. Im a funny guy and can take any advice giving and can also help others
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Go4LOL champion, Captain of a season 1 1800 team, On a professional SC team. (Academy team)
ELO: 1100. was 1800 but dropped alot trying to help RL friends and then some decay from playing SC
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:yes
Im a really good player and can be a big benefactor to the team

Kookazip

09-22-2012

Name: Kookazip
Age 13
Location Canada
Availability: from about 7pm weekdays to about 9:00/9:30 and on weekends all day and up to about 10pm.
Role: Tank/Healer
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: League is a really fun game and i like playing it, im dedicated and will try may hardest. im really good at playing tanks/healers like nasus and raka, when me and my freind play nasus/ volebear bot we never lose!
Previous experience in competitive gaming: lol is my first game
ELO: not lv 30 yet but i predict my normal elo to be about 1900-2000
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: I use my moms netbook, decent fps about 20-30, but i get bad ping cos i use wireless net about 180-300 ping
Please type anything else you'd like to share: Will be willing to buy xp boost to get to lv30

Bombae

09-22-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustProEskimo View Post
Name or Nickname: JustProEskimo
Location (State): Tx
Availability: Everyday, all day weekends, 5-10 pm weekdays (cst)
Role/ Position (Primary): Top, im really good at it, i usually never lose my lane
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am very very dedicated, just gotta find the right players. ive played in many tournaments, and won many. I've been in a 1800 elo team before, just disbanded cause it became inactive :/
Previous experience in competitive gaming: ^
ELO: Elo hell, screwed up at beginning of season cause i played a role i never played (my elo means nothing compared to the way i play)
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes, private, own room, quiet.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I am very interested in a full on dedicated team thats going all the way. I would like to tryout, Thanks
U guys on right now?

Bombae

09-22-2012

im really really excited and interested in this team, please try me out! Sounds like u guys are actually really dedicated

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Bump

SV Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-23-2012

Bump

Grotzak

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Grotzak
Location (State): Ontari, Canada
Availability: After work - 2am est.
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle / Top solo
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am a sincerely dedicated player to this game, and to any teammates either on a team or in solo queue. I thrive in stressful situations.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: CoD MW2 played GameBattles for two years.
ELO: I am under 1000, but since taking the game seriously, I have been winning all games I have played.
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yes.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I hope to be contacted after the reviewal of my application as I am greatly interested in being a key part to this team.

Brandon Dosch

09-23-2012

Name or Nickname: Brandon Dosch
Location (State): GA
Availability: Weekends, Early Weekdays
Role/ Position (Primary):ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have been playing for a very long time. I have teached many of my friends MOBAs and have experience with every role.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Counter-strike 1.6, cal-main team called TBC.I
ELO:900
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I love building a "personal" relationship with the support player. This helps build synergy and makes early phase a lot more dependable and confident. I am a psych major, and love people, synergy.

123456 ... 12