Taking a team into the competative scene need 1800+, dedicated, and skilled players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Top Lane Xio

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-07-2012

Bump

PetalDance

10-08-2012

Name or Nickname: PetalDance
Location (State): British Columbia, Canada
Availability: anytime past 4pm pst most weekdays and all time on weekends
Role/ Position (Primary): jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I am committed and have lots of competitive experience in league of legends
Previous experience in competitive gaming: up to cal-m in counter-strike, played in many LoL tourneys and many go4lols. Has played on many ranked 5's teams, and played against many of the best teams
ELO: 1882 (Was 2036, decayed due to having life issues for a little while)
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I'm pretty relaxed most of the time, but I know how to play and play consistently.

xXCFXx LaudranoZ

10-08-2012

Name or Nickname:LaudranoZ (Cody Phelts)
Location (State):Alabama
Availability:Always
Role/ Position (Primary):Primarily mid/top/adc
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity:Been playing for over 2 years, in need of a team that can take this game as serious as i'd like to.
Previous experience in competitive gaming:Been in Wogl/esl America tourneys for countless games and at one point was sponsered by monster and was in lineup for Nvidia sponsership
ELO:current solo 1237
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share:Been juggling with me elo since 2010 can't find dependable full teams or duo que partners (they aren't always to blame of course)

Ajcee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-08-2012

Name or Nickname: Alex (IGN: flaw1ess)
Location (State): Maryland
Availability: EST ( 6PM+ every day except Monday 9pm+)
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle / ADC
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I have been playing since beta and I do my best to research the champions and strategies befofehand. I like to analyze replays and improve on everything necessary.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Cal/Cevo-M CS 1.6, a few Go4LoLs and Z33k's, Dota Lan Tournaments, SC1 tournaments.
ELO: 1862
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Apartment own room.
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I try to get better all the time, so I accept criticism. Please do tell me if I'm doing stuff incorrectly or things I need to improve on. Really wants to play in competitive scene.

Top Lane Xio

10-08-2012

Bump

LokNaiCha

10-08-2012

Name or Nickname: James
Location (State): NJ
Availability: 3pm-6pm central should be free (needs to be discussed)
Role/ Position (Primary): jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: I wish to get better/go pro and you guys seem to be looking for a jungle.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: small local tournaments (won them all)
ELO: 2136
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: yes
Please type anything else you'd like to share: I like the concept of the team

Top Lane Xio

10-08-2012

Bump

adam maarij

10-08-2012

Name or Nickname: Adam
Location (State): MA
Availability: active from 4pm-11pm EST weekdays,weekends i got no idea,but i will probably be on 6pm EST-1am EST
Role/ Position (Primary): Jungle
What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: active for most of the day,also looking to improve my skill overall.
Previous experience in competitive gaming: Made and joined teams that overall went positive. Disbanded of activeness. Mostly of people not wanting to play with team,joining others.
ELO: Unranked
Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches: Yup
Please type anything else you'd like to share: My ap runes/ad got messed with (a friend trolled it) and combined every rune. I just finished my ad top runes,which is basically what i mostly need. I'm also saving for ap runes or new kinds. Talk to me if you want me to increase my runes. Other then that,I'm a great 3s player,i got bunch of gold teams and play it the most. I would accept any ranked 3s matches

Ramusu Senpai

10-08-2012

-Name or Nickname:Keyb°ard Warri°r

-Location (State):FL/Miami

-Availability:Any hour/Any day (May have job soon and is subject to change)

-Role/ Position (Primary):ADC

-What makes you a potential recruit for Team Sylvinity: Ive played at multiple tournaments and know the competitive scene already, and have played LoL since beta, and started MOBA's on Original Dota from WC3

-Previous experience in competitive gaming: CBT Lan Bash, Flippers 360 Gaming, Impulse E-Sports, Next Level Lan, etc. Have played in multiple online tournaments as well...

-ELO:1705 (Should have plat VERY soon)

-Are you and your computer in a secluded environment for consistent matches:Have my own computer, but mainly play at a lan center with other LoL players...

-Please type anything else you'd like to share: I know your looking for jungler/mid and I main ADC, I noticed Chaox was on ur possible roster list, which I would in no way try to replace my fav ADC player, but incase you should need an ADC player I would be quite interested. Secondary role I like is Jungling, though it could use some work before I went to play in a tournament with it... I would say I have great potential to be a jungler, but am an ADC player at heart, just feel like Im naturally better at that role. but anyways, should the need arise you need an ADC I would be very interested...

Top Lane Xio

10-09-2012

Bump