Team Looking for AP Mid 1400+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hazord

10-23-2012

ignore

X Ech0

10-23-2012

Edit: My class ended so I had to submit before I was done..I just wanted to say that I know you're asking for 1400 and I know I'm not there but I know I can be with a bit more work. I'll be on today around 9 est too if you want to play

IGN: x ech0...that's a zero
Name: Kyle

Current Solo Que Rating: I'm in class so I'm not sure...Highest was 1310 but now its around 1130 due to the season being almost over and the trolls and smurfs come out.

Champion Pool (The 5-7 champions you play best at mid): In order of confidence...Diana, Cassiopia, Morgana, kennen, viegar, ryze...I also have brand, annie and ahri but I haven't quite learned them yet.

Timezone: Eastern...it's 12:30 here

Activity: I play at least a little bit every day but I limit myself to about 2 or 3 games on tuesday-friday so my girlfriend doesnt hate me and I play like all day Sunday and all afternoon/night Monday

Why should we choose you: I have only played the game for a couple months so I'm still learning a lot but I feel like I have lots of potential. I have been wanting to join or make a 5's team with friends but they just arn't on enough to make it happen. I'm very competitive but also like to have fun. I'm also capable of jungling well so I could fill at jungle.

Just let me know, I'd love to have a shot at it.

Hazord

10-23-2012

bump

Nazera

10-23-2012

IGN: Nazera
Name:Fred
Current Solo Que Rating: 1281 (1487 at start of S2)
Champion Pool (The 5-7 champions you play best at mid): Lux, Nidalee, Katarina, Diana, Fizz, Cassiopeia, Orianna
Timezone: EST
Activity: On every night 9pm-12am or 9pm-3am (dependant on work). On days off, I'm always on. I don't solo much, because that leaves for too many unskilled players to make their way into my team's ranks.
Why should we choose you: For every team that's said they were going to practice & be dedicated, I was the only one truly dedicated. Even team leaders tend to stop showing up for practice. I'll be more dedicated then any of you. Pompous sounding? I suppose... but it's true. Also... ego aside... you will be hard pressed to find anyone that isn't already playing in the big tourneys that is as good a Lux player as I. I favor mid champs with high mobility and/or great ranged cc & skillshots are my specialty.

Purple Hooloovoo

10-23-2012

IGN: CDunzy
Name: Cassidy
Current Solo Que Rating: 1515
Champion Pool (The 5-7 champions you play best at mid): Orianna, Anivia, Lux, Karthus, Ahri, Galio, Twisted Fate
Timezone: est
Activity: nightly.
Why should we choose you: i'm looking for a team to make a splash in the competitive scene in s3. this looks like a good fit. thanks for your time!

Hazord

10-23-2012

bump