How to build Rengar?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Pestilence

09-20-2012

Hi there, on a recent vlog Dyrus stated that Rengar was a really strong champion in solo queue. On that note I picked him up. My question is how is the best way to build him? Please don't post here if you're just speculating and don't have any experience yourself. I'll just check your lolking to make sure you know what you're talking about.

Thanks for the help in advanced!

Kyzonu

09-20-2012

Lantern, boots of cd reduce, phage, hexdrinker

upgrade to frozen mallet and malmortius, trade lantern for bloodthirster, grab last whisper or black cleaver and one of the following: randuim, sunfire cape, thorn mail, frozen heart, guardian angel.(not necessarely in the same order)

final build:

cd reduce boots
malmortius
frozen mallet
bloodthirster
anti-armor item
armor item

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

That is exactly how I build him and I use ghost blade as anti armor and never got to my last item, really never got past 4 completed items, my teams always fail or destroy when I play rengar.

X74

09-20-2012

Build him like Jax.

Hawkhell

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Gunblade and trinity force?

Cyning

09-20-2012

Really almost any Renekton build works well on him. They're very similar champions.

Chaz5

09-20-2012

If you really want rengar to be powerful do not waste his early burst in the jungle, he can get kills easy solo toping and put out massive amounts of damage if you get a few kills early on (which is easy with a full ferocity leap from the bush)