Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


for the Riot workers

1
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrOuBlEmAkErZz

Junior Member

09-20-2012

I have been experiencing disconnections and would like to be on the tribunal but i cant because of disconnections and couldnt make the tribunal :l because i dc a lot. Evan though i am a supporter to all my teamates and try to be the best i can i cant get on the tribunal. ty for your concideration.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

Senior Member

09-20-2012

what


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
TrOuBlEmAkErZz:
I have been experiencing disconnections and would like to be on the tribunal but i cant because of disconnections and couldnt make the tribunal :l because i dc a lot. Evan though i am a supporter to all my teamates and try to be the best i can i cant get on the tribunal. ty for your concideration.


Not sure I understand what you're looking for. But all you have to do to vote in the Tribunal is go here (and be unbanned and level 20 or higher):

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

Senior Member

09-20-2012

no really I mean, I have no idea what he just said


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
no really I mean, I have no idea what he just said


I think when the Tribunal came out I read something like "you must not have been banned for AFKing to access the Tribunal"... So I suppose he has been banned for disconnections alot and cant access the Tribunal because of that limiation but would like to.

@TrOuBlEmAkErZz:
We can't give you access, so you'll have to try with a support ticket or level a new account that does not get banned.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exploding Barrel

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
I think when the Tribunal came out I read something like "you must not have been banned for AFKing to access the Tribunal"... So I suppose he has been banned for disconnections alot and cant access the Tribunal because of that limiation but would like to.


I've never heard of that rule. That's really random if true, especially because behavioral bans only lock you out of the Tribunal for their duration.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

Senior Member

09-20-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
I think when the Tribunal came out I read something like "you must not have been banned for AFKing to access the Tribunal"... So I suppose he has been banned for disconnections alot and cant access the Tribunal because of that limiation but would like to.

@TrOuBlEmAkErZz:
We can't give you access, so you'll have to try with a support ticket or level a new account that does not get banned.



I never heard of that rule either, and I did get a 1day ban from the leaver buster when I was lvl 5, and I can use okay


1