for the Riot workers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrOuBlEmAkErZz

09-20-2012

I have been experiencing disconnections and would like to be on the tribunal but i cant because of disconnections and couldnt make the tribunal :l because i dc a lot. Evan though i am a supporter to all my teamates and try to be the best i can i cant get on the tribunal. ty for your concideration.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

what

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrOuBlEmAkErZz View Post
I have been experiencing disconnections and would like to be on the tribunal but i cant because of disconnections and couldnt make the tribunal :l because i dc a lot. Evan though i am a supporter to all my teamates and try to be the best i can i cant get on the tribunal. ty for your concideration.
Not sure I understand what you're looking for. But all you have to do to vote in the Tribunal is go here (and be unbanned and level 20 or higher):

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

no really I mean, I have no idea what he just said

Emailsupport7346

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
no really I mean, I have no idea what he just said
I think when the Tribunal came out I read something like "you must not have been banned for AFKing to access the Tribunal"... So I suppose he has been banned for disconnections alot and cant access the Tribunal because of that limiation but would like to.

@TrOuBlEmAkErZz:
We can't give you access, so you'll have to try with a support ticket or level a new account that does not get banned.

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
I think when the Tribunal came out I read something like "you must not have been banned for AFKing to access the Tribunal"... So I suppose he has been banned for disconnections alot and cant access the Tribunal because of that limiation but would like to.
I've never heard of that rule. That's really random if true, especially because behavioral bans only lock you out of the Tribunal for their duration.

Kinvaras666

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post

@TrOuBlEmAkErZz:
We can't give you access, so you'll have to try with a support ticket or level a new account that does not get banned.

I never heard of that rule either, and I did get a 1day ban from the leaver buster when I was lvl 5, and I can use okay