Bad game=Ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RobertHosnerUT

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
You sound upset. Are you having trouble on the homefront? Are you mad at your parents?

We're here for you if you need to talk, but taking your angst out on others isn't going to help you.
Trying way too hard, guy.

In the future, please remember to respect the Summoner's Code.

Nurbutt

09-20-2012

Yep you should not got a ban but once you start getting them your done. Here is how the bans go 1 day 3days 1 week 2 weeks Perma. There are too many trolls in this game and trolls shouldnt be deciding if you get a ban or not. Sorry man you didnt deserve the ban

Kuzkula

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHosnerUT View Post
On the one hand, you haven't broken the Summoner's Code, so I'm inclined to say you should be pardoned.

On the other hand, you're so incompetent at playing this game that you probably should be banned just so you stop ruining the experience for your teammates.

It's people like you that make [edited, removed angry rant.] Players like you make it unplayable for anyone else.

Anyway,
The reason you were banned was probably feeding, and poor sportsmanship. They don't just toss this out like candy. It's a large consensus amongst the entire Tribunal that determine whether or not you deserve punishment. It's not just 5 or 6, but closer to 50 people who all agree you've created a negative experience for the entire LoL community as a whole.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHosnerUT View Post
Trying way too hard, guy.

In the future, please remember to respect the Summoner's Code.
lol k.

I'm not the one stalking someone else.

You must think I'm pretty.

Emailsupport7346

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
lol k.

I'm not the one stalking someone else.

You must think I'm pretty.
Trust me, nobody would think that by the way you type :-P

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
Trust me, nobody would think that by the way you type :-P
More full-fledged insults?

Still waiting on that proof...

Ballzofire

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyOmega View Post
game 2 - There has been a huge amount of discussion on the subject of threatening to report/suspend others. It's considered a violation of the Summoner's Code in the form of Negative Attitude.
While this may be true. The way they talked and blatantly broke the summoners code. I dont feel no matter how bad i do that i should be cursed at. Where is the option on the trbunal to add people to the review list just from what they read in other peoples cases?? Riot also has taken the incentive away to report players. If you get game after game of people spam cursing and calling names and so on, and end up reporting every game. You get banned for reporting too much. This seems like they would prefer you don't report. Almost every single game ive ever played someone has broken the summoners code. So if I report every single game i get banned for excessive reporting. This system is the ultimate catch 22.

The Real Axebite

09-20-2012

Personally, I would have pardoned this case. While your attitude did become negative, I feel that it was as a result of the abuse you suffered from the other players. The Summoner's Code does say that you should not lower yourself to their level, but aside from being snippy due to their commentary, I see no overt violations.