Bad game=Ban?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ballzofire

09-20-2012

Case#5722957

Dear Riot,

I just reviewed my three games that i was banned for and i believe that this is an unfair decision. I normally don't have bad games, and i do NOT feed. If you look at the three games i was ruled against in.

#1 I was karma. My bot lane partner sucked. My team had troll builds and also had more deaths than i did. I'm support i'm not supposed to get kills, but i had my fair share of assists. that case also has no chat logs. So how was this verdict reached? Also isn't the support supposed to sacrifice itself to save its team? I mean as far as i'm concerned i did my job.

#2 It was my second game as TF. It even says so in the chat log itself. I did poorly. This happens quite often when your trying out a new champ that your not used too. My team all game talked trash on me. They all broke the summoners code, but somehow i fed... I don't think a bad game constitutes feeding. I did my best to work with the team even tho constant down-talk was occurring. i tried my hardest and did poorly. This shouldn't be a bannable offense.

#3 I was playing against a Darius and was unsure of how to play against him. I asked for ganks, and was told I wasn't worth the time. Darius snowballs well, and he did just that in this game. How is this feeding? My turret got pushed down early if i remember correctly and darius continued to steamroll. This is a prime example of how a lack of knowledge can hurt. Also a lack of teamwork from my allies did not help. If your focused down first in ever fight how are u supposed to not die?

These are prime examples of how the tribunal is skewed, and needs adjusted. Every single player just looks at the score and says yup guilty. There is no way that the community should be judging players. In a real court system all of the jury is selected and checked out prior to their involvement in the case. Why is this not the case in LoL Tribunal. I would like some feedback and possibly some restitution for these false accusations. I do not feed. I take this game very seriously since its my only way to enjoy myself when my girlfriend/children aren't home. Please let me have some feedback riot. Review these cases yourselves. If u still feel i am at fault then I will accept it, but in light of what i have just explained to you. I believe that you will reach a different verdict.

Thank-you

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5722957/

JohnnyOmega

09-20-2012

game 2 - There has been a huge amount of discussion on the subject of threatening to report/suspend others. It's considered a violation of the Summoner's Code in the form of Negative Attitude.

Twisted Fate [All][00:24:08] :i hope they all enjoi their bans

game 3 - Despite the fact that you lost the match here, tossing an insult at the end of a match is considered poor sportsmanship. There's been a lot of discussion on this as well.

Yorick [All][00:24:30] :gg nubs

If it was just one of these, it would likely have been a pardon or controversial punish in this case, based on what I've seen in previous votes. Together, they might be seen as an (obvious) display of negative behavior to even inexperienced voters.

NOTE: I would have clicked punish for either incident for Negative Attitude.

The bad death totals may have made some voters wonder whether you intentional fed at some point. The negative attitude may have reinforced some opinions about the feeding.

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

#1) Yeah, I don't really see a problem here.

#2) Those numbers look like intentional feeding to me. I know you say you weren't, but if I were to see that in a case where Intentional Feeding was reported multiple times, it seems to fit right in. Also, threatening bans isn't cool.

#3) You were a little bit of a jerk here, but nothing terrible. Again with the K/D/A ratio though. 2/13/3 looks a lot like intentional feeding, especially since the next highest death count on your team was seven.

I don't think I would have voted punish on this one to be honest. You kept your cool against really harsh teammates throughout game 2 and despite "GG Nubs" in game 3 I wouldn't consider you toxic.

That being said,if you made it to the Tribunal you were reported for more than just these. If I were you I'd take a look at you in-game actions and make sure you're being cool in your other games. And run against bots once or twice before taking a new champ on the field if you're having that hard of a time adjusting.

How long is your ban for?

Jayrune

09-20-2012

looking through that case log, i would agree that's an obvious pardon.

I daresay a significant number of tribunal voters are punishing for feeding, rather than for intentional feeding.

which skews the system to punish poor playing rather than poor sportsmanship.

Praven1

09-20-2012

look you have 2 games where you broke summoners code man. Easy punish.

Artifictional

09-20-2012

The thing I look at in a feeding case is your # deaths vs the next highest on your team
Every game you are almost or over double the number of deaths of that of your next highest teammate
Your feeding my not have been intentional but your poor play certainly assisted the enemy team and ruined the game experience for your four teammates
That being said, I would have pardoned
Im just giving you the reason why you were punished

RobertHosnerUT

09-20-2012

On the one hand, you haven't broken the Summoner's Code, so I'm inclined to say you should be pardoned.

On the other hand, you're so incompetent at playing this game that you probably should be banned just so you stop ruining the experience for your teammates.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertHosnerUT View Post
On the one hand, you haven't broken the Summoner's Code, so I'm inclined to say you should be pardoned.

On the other hand, you're so incompetent at playing this game that you probably should be banned just so you stop ruining the experience for your teammates.
You sound upset. Are you having trouble on the homefront? Are you mad at your parents?

We're here for you if you need to talk, but taking your angst out on others isn't going to help you.

LittleDi

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayrune View Post
looking through that case log, i would agree that's an obvious pardon.

I daresay a significant number of tribunal voters are punishing for feeding, rather than for intentional feeding.

which skews the system to punish poor playing rather than poor sportsmanship.
I highly doubt the feeding was the cause of the punish votes. Though game 3's enemy's confirm it.
Darius [All][00:09:12] :yorick the food supply
While the allies confirm he's not playing to win.
Yorick[00:07:19] :anytime jungle. ill take a gank
Zyra[00:07:48] :u are feeding and not farming, ganks cant help u
This didn't help anything.
Yorick [All][00:24:30] :gg nubs
And his twisted fate play didn't help either when allies confirm his status.
Talon[00:23:24] :dude
Talon[00:23:27] :Tf
Talon[00:23:33] :2/10
23 minutes, 10 deaths, teleport/flash.
Team comp says he was either solo mid or top. Talon is calling mias for top.
CS says he wasn't last hitting.
Build says he purchased shoes first, then lichbane. These are the disguise intentional feed items. His third item could of been many things, but looks like a void staff instead of a rylai's due to not getting the giants belt for health to survive longer. He was a glass cannon and wasn't playing like it.

Teal dear; Game 3 is the only thing I find annoying. One of the easiest champions to bully a lane with... feeding. 13 deaths with the closest allied player being 7 and soraka. How is Yorick supposed to not die when focused down instantly? Ult himself.

Delinth

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuaterCircleFour View Post
The thing I look at in a feeding case is your # deaths vs the next highest on your team
The things I look at in a feeding case:

1.) Obviously the number of deaths.

2.) Admission of intent to actually feed.

3.) Troll item builds (All boots, no items at all, all Zeals, inventory full of wards)

Number 1 by itself will not get a punish from me, it would have to be in addition to the other two reasons.