@Riot All offenses be considered when punishing and not only why they were reported?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheCasualGamer

09-20-2012

I am a little new to the tribunal. I tried it out when it was first released but since stopped and just now have started reviewing cases again. I have seen many cases where perhaps someone was reported for intentionally feeding when they may not have the worst score but they are clearly toxic player through their language. Should they be punished even though their crime does not fit the report? I feel like if someone didn't rob a store but they killed someone and then they got accused of robbing the joint but not the murder they are still guilty no?

Majestlk

09-20-2012

you can punish for any toxic behaivior said person exhibiits.A+ for showing that even NEW tribunal users arnet spamming the punish button and thoroughly read there reports.he may have been reported for the feeding but that was the reporters main focus at that time.yours is the behavior and toxicity.keep up the good work!

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestlk View Post
you can punish for any toxic behaivior said person exhibiits.A+ for showing that even NEW tribunal users arnet spamming the punish button and thoroughly read there reports.he may have been reported for the feeding but that was the reporters main focus at that time.yours is the behavior and toxicity.keep up the good work!

pretty much this

You need to choose if the person on the case deserves to be punished or not
the reports are just a hint of what they might have done to deserve
but you are the one who decides.

If you believe the player wasn't intentionally feeding, yet you don't like his language and think that's enough to punish him, then do it.

Delinth

09-20-2012

Lets not forget that each report filed can only be for one reason. The reporting player may want to report them for Intentional Feeding, Verbal Abuse, and Offensive Language. Yet they can only pick one. That doesn't mean they can go free if they're still guilty of the other offenses, all because they had to pick one reason out of three and they picked the one without any real evidence.

Urgit

09-20-2012

Feeding seems to be what people default to when reporting someone. Not sure why though. People with 2 deaths get reported for feeding when they really should be reported for launguage or harrasment.

Just read the case and weed out toxic players.