People who got "unjustly" banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

If you are innocent, a false positive, a victim of the broken tribunal system, however you want to call it, here are a few things you need to know before making a thread asking for your account back (while pointing how obviously broken the tribunal is for banning you)

1. Permabanned accounts can no longer be recovered, that's because you need to be punished several times in a row to achieve the permanent level, and all permaban are reviewed and given manually by riot, using info that even the tribunal don't have.
  2. Post your reform card, without it (and most likely even with it) people will just assume you are guilty based on the fact that you have the need to attack the tribunal on every way possible.
  3. Your reform card exists to show you why you got banned and make you larn with your mistakes, if you don't agree, then too bad, it is what the community accepts as behavior, and yours is not, liking it or not
  4. You are not innocent just for being you, if you got banned, doesn't means the tribunal is broken for banning innocents.
  5. If you really really think you are innocent, even after all this, then post your card and explain calmly each game, keep in mind you lose points with the community if you rage and call everyone trolls/noobs/bads on your thread.

that's all, now stop spamming the same thing over and over again and use your banned time improve how you behave, rather than waste your time insulting the tribunal and its users

Mace Wumpus

09-20-2012

I would add one other thing:

Having a bad day or a bad game is not an excuse for in-game behavior. If you had a bad game and went 0-5, whatever. If you started slinging insults and expletives around because someone called you out on it, "bad day" or "defending yourself" may be explanations but neither one makes your conduct any less inappropriate.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mace Wumpus View Post
I would add one other thing:

Having a bad day or a bad game is not an excuse for in-game behavior. If you had a bad game and went 0-5, whatever. If you started slinging insults and expletives around because someone called you out on it, "bad day" or "defending yourself" may be explanations but neither one makes your conduct any less inappropriate.
+1

also, don't rage at people for them being bad

someone going 0/9 you not excuse for you to abuse them

Exploding Barrel

09-20-2012

My tip would be that posting with the tone of "I don't understand why I got banned" or "I disagree with my ban but would appreciate input" will lead to much more productive discussion than "I got banned and it proves the whole system is broken and Riot is incompetent!!!!1"

Kinvaras666

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Barrel View Post
My tip would be that posting with the tone of "I don't understand why I got banned" or "I disagree with my ban but would appreciate input" will lead to much more productive discussion than "I got banned and it proves the whole system is broken and Riot is incompetent!!!!1"

that too

although, I seem to find that people doesn't wants to hear "why they got banned", they want to hear that they shouldn't have been banned.

Even the ones that start the thread in a nice way, usually start raging at everyone when we point why they are punished.
"but they WERE FEEDING I have the right to yell at them"

Kinvaras666

09-20-2012

bump