Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ANOTHER INNOCENT BANNED (report card included)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Telse

09-20-2012

here my friend had a few legitimately bad games and he gets banned, the report card is spotless, how in the world did they punish for this?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/en/case/5721863/#nogo

Sindair

09-20-2012

We already told you in another thread. The 3rd game is complete trash talk and he deserves his ban...come on.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2596285

Sound Theory

09-20-2012

The third game show someone saying he got the wrong runes/masteries setup and no trash talking until very late in the game, where god knows what happened. This is no where near a "complete trash talk" and even if it were, ONE game where you loose your cool shouldn't be enough for a ban.

Get your stuff right, Sindair. Honestly people like you should get a ban so they can actually know how unfair it feels when you literally don't know how that happened.

Majestlk

09-20-2012

Well, thats your opinion i guess.
1st game.)trolled and fed
Zyra [All][00:14:25] :tf can i compliment u on ur unorthodox build
Zyra [All][00:14:43] :i really like the boots 3 rush.
------ theres my proof of troll.enemy zyra says.hey why do you have 3 boots?every try alive"stacks boots".
2nd game.)this one is iffy.if it were just this report id call it a bad game and pardon.
3rd game.)Karthus[00:00:12] :**** me
Udyr[00:00:14] :i pick
Karthus[00:00:16] :i picked the wrong mastery page
----yet another troll game.he went AD exhaust-flash karth mid.AND
Karthus [All][00:20:15] :gg wp
Blitzcrank[00:20:16] :at wraiths?
Karthus [All][00:20:19] :game is over
Udyr[00:20:20] :why did
Udyr[00:20:22] :you just run in there karth
Karthus[00:20:26] :cuz i got mad
Karthus[00:20:27] :from the team chat
Karthus[00:20:31] :and i dont feel like playing anymore
----why are you nowing running and feeding karth?im MAD.you wont surrender i dont wanna play!
Karthus[00:20:55] :we cat win guys
Karthus[00:20:58] :we cant win
Corki[00:20:59] YING 1 BY 1 BY 1
Blitzcrank[00:21:00] :karthus
Udyr[00:21:00] :we can
Blitzcrank[00:21:01] :idk why
Karthus[00:21:01] :vote yes and stop the pain
------hes causing his team "pain"for a surrender very nice!
and ah **ck it hes a troll heres the somewhat pardonable 2nd game
Jax[00:17:41] :nah im playing like suck i shoulda stopped last game im too mad
-----he was 1-13 here.it seems your friend has trouble keeping in "toxic"behavior.and enjoys ruining his teams fun at his emotional will.another punish well earned i believe
good day!

Majestlk

09-20-2012

i think you got banned buddy.two post?...once again^^^^^^^^^ theres the flaws

Mr Serious Pants

09-20-2012

Dude, I was completely on your side until the end of that game with Karthus. You took your "defense" a little too far.

Never surrender. Never give up in chat. Never belittle anyone. Never get banned.

Delinth

09-20-2012

He was innocent until game 3. And then he proved himself guilty and here is how:

Karthus [All][00:20:19] :game is over
Udyr[00:20:20] :why did
Udyr[00:20:22] :you just run in there karth
Karthus[00:20:26] :cuz i got mad
Karthus[00:20:27] :from the team chat
Karthus[00:20:31] :and i dont feel like playing anymore

And then:

Karthus[00:23:31] :sorry if ur mad
Karthus[00:23:33] :but thats how it goes
Karthus[00:23:35] :and thats why ur always low elo

Followed by:

Blitzcrank[00:25:32] :yuhp still hes trolling
Karthus[00:25:35] : of course
Udyr[00:25:37] :just ply
Karthus[00:25:37] :becuase u wont shut ur mouth
Dr. Mundo[00:25:40] :comon
Udyr[00:25:40] :if you guys call him a troll
Blitzcrank[00:25:41] :ya
Karthus[00:25:41] :and u wil pay the price

So in the span of one game he has borderline admitted to intentional feeding, insulted his team, and admitted to trolling because he felt vengeful.

Traogen

09-20-2012

Bunch of babies to think that you should have been banned for any of that. Yea, you had a terrible game 1, but who doesn't now and again? Game 2 it looks as if you got shafted on some killing blows but certainly not a feeder. Game 3 there was a lot of chat from the entire team, but I don't see any reason that you should have been banned for any of it. Anytime I see the rest of a team talking smack, I tend not to lean too hard on the punish. Btw, lol at Delinth right above me, who cares what he admitted to or almost admitted. Look at his stats, he had a solid amount of cs, his k/d was in no way even close to feeding. You pulling a few lines of text out of hundreds to mark this guy as a bad LoL member is ridiculous. You need to take the entire game into account, not a few fragments.

JohnnyOmega

09-20-2012

Quote:
Traogen:
Bunch of babies to think that you should have been banned for any of that. Yea, you had a terrible game 1, but who doesn't now and again? Game 2 it looks as if you got shafted on some killing blows but certainly not a feeder. Game 3 there was a lot of chat from the entire team, but I don't see any reason that you should have been banned for any of it. Anytime I see the rest of a team talking smack, I tend not to lean too hard on the punish. Btw, lol at Delinth right above me, who cares what he admitted to or almost admitted. Look at his stats, he had a solid amount of cs, his k/d was in no way even close to feeding. You pulling a few lines of text out of hundreds to mark this guy as a bad LoL member is ridiculous. You need to take the entire game into account, not a few fragments.

-Stats don't tell the whole story when it comes to intentional feeding. A feeder admitting to the crime in chat overweighs the numbers.

-A few lines of text is all it takes to snowball a team's cohesiveness into disarray, and an outright confession of bad behavior is worth its weight in hundreds of lines.

-Clicking punish will actually save a player from suspension if they heed the warning mail that comes with it.