proof that tribunal bans innocents

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LawGiver500

09-20-2012

The question becomes how many bad games did this person have because it would have taken more then 3 to get into the tribunal? I would have to question whether your friend is legitimately bad or just preforming a con trolling and claiming he is bad (aka new age troll).

Also why isn't he posting his complaint instead of you? Given some people often back check peoples stories using 3rd party sites.

Skreshavik

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos80 View Post
On my last intention feeding on another account, I average 1.57 deaths/min. I assure you, it's quite possible.
I don't doubt it. I die a lot too because I do big plays which is why I'm stuck at my current elo. I don't run up to die 17 times a game, though. Something's not right with that.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I didn't detect intentional feeding in these games. There was some negative actitude and some some spamming but other than that nothing too bad.

I could go either way, but I did not put much effort reviewing the case, so I couldn't make up my mind.

GunflameSmurf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

I didn't detect intentional feeding in these games. There was some negative actitude and some some spamming but other than that nothing too bad.

I could go either way, but I did not put much effort reviewing the case, so I couldn't make up my mind.

BRAHMAAA

09-20-2012

He was clearly feeding on porpuse at the end of the 3rd game

Kuzkula

09-20-2012

I'm sure the fine Tribunal members here who follow the Summoner's Code would see the string negativity, vulgarity, feeding, "trolling", as a bad thing and punish the Summoner. He got what he deserved, and it was a general consensus among multiple Tribunal members. Complaining won't do any good. Try telling your friend to stop acting like a child and creating a negative experience for everyone else in the game. Maybe then he would have a better time at it.

big earth

09-20-2012

LoL he totally deserved it. He's a ******bag and I hope I get to ban the OP someday.

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by big earth View Post
LoL he totally deserved it. He's a ******bag and I hope I get to ban the OP someday.
I have no idea why people feel the need to act this way in the Tribunal forums. It's unnecessary celebrations of banning that give us some of the reputations that we get.

AJStarhiker

09-20-2012

Reasons I would have clicked punish:

Game 1:

Quote:
Twisted Fate [All][00:22:23] :i want my mom to be ****ed
Twisted Fate [All][00:22:26] :she abused me as a child
Game 2:
Borderline. By itself, I may have pardoned or skipped

Game 3:
Quote:
Udyr[00:20:20] :why did
Udyr[00:20:22] :you just run in there karth
Karthus[00:20:26] :cuz i got mad
Karthus[00:20:27] :from the team chat
Karthus[00:20:31] :and i dont feel like playing anymore
and general attitude.

Arrietti

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAHMAAA View Post
He was clearly feeding on porpuse at the end of the 3rd game
I got this impression too.

Blitzcrank[00:25:32] :yuhp still hes trolling
Karthus[00:25:35] f course
Karthus[00:25:37] :becuase u wont shut ur mouth
Karthus[00:25:41] :and u wil pay the price

Blitzcrank[00:31:02] :karthus just decided
Blitzcrank[00:31:03] :to troll.
Karthus[00:31:09] :ya i wonder why
Karthus[00:31:12] :you know what you did.
Blitzcrank[00:31:14] :because i died once?
Blitzcrank[00:31:17] :to morgana pool
Blitzcrank[00:31:19] :so you troll.
Karthus[00:31:20] :ulting my creeps all the time
Blitzcrank[00:31:21] :your stupid.
Karthus[00:31:23] :to intentionally try to piss me off
Karthus[00:31:23] :yea.
Karthus[00:31:26] :you know hwat you did.
Blitzcrank[00:31:31] :I DIED ONCE LOL.

Udyr[00:32:08] :karth
Udyr[00:32:09] :why are you
Udyr[00:32:10] :nvm
Karthus[00:32:14] :not everyones on their main acc udyr
Karthus[00:32:15] :thats why
Karthus[00:32:16] :

Not to mention his extremely negative attitude and poor language choices in all games. You only need to break code in one game to earn a punish verdict and game 3 sealed it for me.

Also, in all games he was also reported by an opponent as well as his teammates which means they probably thought he was feeding too.

Regardless of what people say/report for cases are judged on their content. I know I wouldn't want to play with this person; punish verdict is legit in my eyes.