Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yoour tribunal system is broken riot.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delinth

09-20-2012

Quote:
Princess Nidalee:
I have looked through my card and other options and all i've seen was people reporting me for their IP reward

...I'm not entirely sure you understand how the system works. IP rewards used to be given out to people who correctly voted on Tribunal cases. Not to the people actually doing the reporting.

As for it being an unfair ban, we will need to see your Reform Card to offer any feedback.

gnfnrf

09-20-2012

Quote:
Biotechnyx:
I just read my report care, and over half the reports were made by troll feeders who afkd in ranked. Fix ur piece of **** report system riot.

That's beside the point. What did you do during the game? Was your behavior in keeping with the Summoner's Code?

Nurbutt

09-20-2012

ya they should fix it or I will just stop playing and let these trolls just troll one another

Nurbutt

09-20-2012

just read the posts on here soooo many trolls

Coach From L4D2

09-20-2012

"I got banned but everyone else is a troll!" - Love that logic!