Consumables not working properly

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

seajaydub

09-30-2010

Somewhat related. Occasionally hp potions disappear from the store panel altogether and don't come back. This makes it very frustrating to jungle.

KiIIua

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-30-2010

this happened to me with elixirs late game, i had to sell and rebuy and then activate them for it to work

Velkorious

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

This happened to me today. Tried to use a health potion as Ashe. It gave me a circle as though it was a targeting spell. It healed me after I targeted myself.

Onamac

10-03-2010

"This happened to me today. Tried to use a health potion as Ashe. It gave me a circle as though it was a targeting spell. It healed me after I targeted myself."

Ditto

a natural 20

10-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
I would guess that this is likely a bug with the PC version as well. I'll have QA check it out.
I personally have experienced this bug in the PC version, and posted about it in the Bug Report forum.