I got banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Delinth

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minu View Post
I think this sucks because the both guys were feeding the other team so i had to waste my time playing with them and the one banned is me?
One of the ones banned was you. For all we know your whole team was sent to the Tribunal and banned.

Quote:
Its really unfair i cant insult them when they are making loose time of all the people in our team. My account is El Minu and i think i should get unbanned because i was playing good and only insulted them because they were making loose the match and our time. Thanks
It's completely fair and you should stay banned for your allotted time. This is what happens when you try to fight a fire with gasoline.

El Minu

09-20-2012

What is a reform card? and well i know i was bad but they are intentional feeding the other team, what do u expect me to do? to be happy?

El Minu

09-20-2012

I know i was bad but they were intentional feeding! I want to get unbanned, i learned my lesson. And what do u mean by reform card?

Coach From L4D2

09-20-2012

Quote:
What is a reform card? and well i know i was bad but they are intentional feeding the other team, what do u expect me to do? to be happy?
Techinically, yes..you are supposed to keep playing as normal and just report after match. Doing anything aggressive towards others (even if they are trolling) puts you in the spotlight as well. If you just keep playing,report, and move on...you don't go to tribunal yourself...

El Minu

09-20-2012

Okay but what can i do now? I want to play, my friends are playing and its my only time in the week when i can play

Nchanter

09-20-2012

Quote:
Okay but what can i do now? I want to play, my friends are playing and its my only time in the week when i can play
This is why it's a PUNISHMENT. You can reflect on how your behavior towards others got you put in a time-out box, and that if you want to continue playing League with your friends, you will behave in a more civil manner. That's what you can do now.

El Minu

09-20-2012

Yeah so i get banned but the man that feeds the other team and makes 4 people of his team loose time dont do anything. Hope it happens you

Coach From L4D2

09-20-2012

Quote:
Yeah so i get banned but the man that feeds the other team and makes 4 people of his team loose time dont do anything. Hope it happens you
Do you personally know the feeders weren't banned? Or are you just angry you can't play and making blind accusations? Just suck it up, take the punishment like a man, and enjoy the game when your suspension is up. It's not like it's a perm ban.

El Minu

09-20-2012

Yes, i know they didnt get banned because nobodye reported them

Coach From L4D2

09-20-2012

Quote:
Yes, i know they didnt get banned because nobodye reported them
Then who's faults that?....You couldn't be bothered to fill out a report on someone who "ruined your game"?...