I got banned

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Minu

09-20-2012

Today i got a e-mail that i was banned because insulting some players. I think this sucks because the both guys were feeding the other team so i had to waste my time playing with them and the one banned is me? Its really unfair i cant insult them when they are making loose time of all the people in our team. My account is El Minu and i think i should get unbanned because i was playing good and only insulted them because they were making loose the match and our time.
Thanks

EcksTeaSea

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

How bored are you?

pdxdubin

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Minu View Post
Today i got a e-mail that i was banned because insulting some players. I think this sucks because the both guys were feeding the other team so i had to waste my time playing with them and the one banned is me? Its really unfair i cant insult them when they are making loose time of all the people in our team. My account is El Minu and i think i should get unbanned because i was playing good and only insulted them because they were making loose the match and our time.
Thanks

Reform card.

+ engish pls

Saint Mudknot

09-20-2012

A team playing poorly is no excuse for a negative attitude and insulting people for it.

You could of also let the game run the course it was running and just said nothing.

Gergosh

09-20-2012

1 incident does not a ban make.

Crosbie

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxdubin View Post
Reform card.

+ engish pls
I realllly don't think we need to see it, considering he just admitted he was insulting people because they made him "loose".

Kendono

09-20-2012

Show us your reform card and we can help judge if you need to be unbanned.

Axium

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
I realllly don't think we need to see it, considering he just admitted he was insulting people because they made him "loose".
Dats dirtys.

Urgit

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosbie View Post
I challenge you to make me "loose" too!

Dinare

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urgit View Post
I challenge you to make me "loose" too!
It bugs you too? lol

@OP: We're going to need to see that reform card.