Was this worthy of being banned?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nottingham Ez

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atkinson4780 View Post
You afked in game 1
Harrased in game 2
Game 3 isnt bad, just looks bad as 0/9
Don't even get me started on game 4.

All in all, I think you deserved this, sorry mate.
game 1, i afked in brush for 10 seconds while i answered the door and i got a kill thats why i said 'woah'

game two, i said one comment, the rest i was harassing myself because i suck as vlad

game 4, i got a lil mad, but i've been called worse.

Methelod

09-20-2012

Mate. You may have been called worse, that doesn't justify anything.

Nottingham Ez

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methelod View Post
Mate. You may have been called worse, that doesn't justify anything.
point taken

Stipulation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

The biggest problem when people read their report cards is that they excuse their behavior. The thing is, you were a complete DICK in game 4. There is never EVER a reason to be a dick to people. They are playing a game, trying to have fun they don't want to be yelled at. If someone is doing bad give them good advice and try to make them a better player.

The excuse "I was really mad" is not a real excuse. Basically, think of real life. If you wouldn't do something in real life don't do it in League. Before you say anything think, visualize the person your about to insult. Give them a face (even if it isn't real) figuratively look in their eyes.

Also if you want to win insulting someone is NEVER going to help you. EVER. People respond muck better to advice than to insults.

Urgit

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1S4 View Post
but you see, mundo went 0/10 and fed the enemy team. would you be mad aswell?
So what I'm seeing here is - You are a terrible player (based on your games) BUT you get pissed at others if they play badly?

Sounds legit..

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

yes man, no matter how mad you are, don't treat the other players like that

even if they are admittedly feeding intentionally (which they are not, they are just really bad for what it seems), you can't do that.

so yes, you deserve.

Use this to improve yourself, keep in mind it is better to not say a word at all than to do treat people like that

sometimes when I get really mad at my teammates, I just block everyone on chat so I dont rage at them, tends to work, maybe you can try that

I Cookeh I

09-20-2012

case 1 &2 nothing wrong

3&4 you raged too much at your team

Delinth

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1S4 View Post
but you see, mundo went 0/10 and fed the enemy team. would you be mad aswell?
I would be annoyed. If a game is invoking the emotion of anger, you need to stop.

LawGiver500

09-20-2012

Your suspension is/was fitting. Your overall attitude needs an adjustment.

Vlad tips; There are a few ways to start off vlad that make him a great champ. If you are good with him a snowball method Soul stealer, and leviathan works well. Most always you want to start with an amplifying tome. this gives 20 ap and 28hp plus it doesnt waste gold pushing into your build of a hextech revolver to a will of the ancients

based on how you play building vlad ap heavy or hp heavy is important it defines what move will have the most effect early and mid game (nerf is on tides of blood which stacks to increase vlads life stealing and regen but also increases his damage output for each stack)

Traogen

09-20-2012

Just read through all the games, not a chance I would have punished you.. for any of it. I literally just don't think the 'downs' comment was bad enough to punish for. He literally told a player they were retarded for running away. All these kiddies with their political correctness are trying to make you out as such a terrible guy, but I don't see it at all.