Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Loading Screen Freeze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grimsonist

01-06-2013

Yeah this happened to me twice. I leave the game when this happens.

zavo

01-06-2013

guys i know how to fix this. please comment and give support so Riot Games can fix this stupid bug

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2975185 (http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2975185)

Trakzful

01-13-2013

This bug is completely infuriating and totally ruins games. It mind****s you into thinking you aren't the problem and when you finally relog you are an unrecoverable 3 levels behind and the enemy is easily up 400 gold from the 20 free cs he was given.

You basically give your enemy laner firstblood when this bug happens and the opposing team is free to invade your team's jungle.

This needs a fix ASAP, while this bull**** bug persists this game is not worth playing at all

Sonsho Berserker

04-05-2013

S@&# it's happening to me right now as i'm typing this...and of course i'll be reported....Fix that for god sake..

Darkvia

05-13-2013

Happens to me far to often, Worst part is I hardly ever notice until the game is like 5 minutes in because I always scroll through forums and wait to hear "Welcome to Summoners Rift".

FeezusChrist

09-13-2013

They should really make a fail-safe for this

ceejayjunior

12-05-2013

this happen to me today twice and i never got to go in my game and this dam thing well get me banned can someone fix this plzzzzzzz because riot wont

JaceDFireKing

02-25-2014

1. go to league of legends folder then config then check Champion if it's complete or not.
If not redownload the game if that also didn't work i dont have anymore tricks :P

mosalbete

03-13-2014

its been happening to me llost about 10 ranked games cause this issue wth is going on?

El plate

07-06-2014

happened to me 3 times in ranked games in a single week... anyone know a fix?