Loading Screen Freeze

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathbeckons

09-20-2012

Just a couple games ago, I was Ryze and was in loading screen when everyone's loading percentages froze at their places at around 35-70%. I waited for about a minute, thinking people got cheap buying wooden computers or illegal sought ISP service. I then killed the LoL client and relogged. It turned out everyone else DID load properly and I was the only one who "froze" at loading screen. By the time I got back in, mid lane was already 4 levels ahead of me. Tried to catch up but no good. Team then blames me for loss, saying that they were winning before I reconnected. They report me but I know I won't get banned for it since this was an isolated incident with the client bugging out.

tl;dr Anyone had problems loading screen freezing midway with everyone else loading fine but you? Lost a game because of this, kinda frustrating.

Sigeas

Recruiter

09-20-2012

Im having a similar problem, not the same though. My loading screen stays black and never loads. I closed LoL, and tryied to Reconnect but the same happens. It seems to be a bug with the lasts patchs. Yesterday everything worked well to me.

ZombieSlefgor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-21-2012

I get the same issue, but mine only happens AFTER I have reached 100%, then I can hear the game load in the back ground, I can alt+tab out, then back in and be fine. Its really weird. Sometimes its just black other times it 'freezes' when I hit 100%. I have tried to reinstall the client, didn't help.

The Cardmaster

11-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathbeckons View Post
Just a couple games ago, I was Ryze and was in loading screen when everyone's loading percentages froze at their places at around 35-70%. I waited for about a minute, thinking people got cheap buying wooden computers or illegal sought ISP service. I then killed the LoL client and relogged. It turned out everyone else DID load properly and I was the only one who "froze" at loading screen. By the time I got back in, mid lane was already 4 levels ahead of me. Tried to catch up but no good. Team then blames me for loss, saying that they were winning before I reconnected. They report me but I know I won't get banned for it since this was an isolated incident with the client bugging out.

tl;dr Anyone had problems loading screen freezing midway with everyone else loading fine but you? Lost a game because of this, kinda frustrating.
I have the exact same problem, except some summoners (like myself with beast internet) load very quickly and then it just freezes for at least 5-10 mins. Let me know if u get a fix and/or if it's patched.

Nexielos

11-09-2012

This has been happening to me a lot lately. My game will load really fast. Then there is usually one on my screen that either never loads or loads reallllllllly s-l-o-w. Once they get to 100% the game still doesn't load. Eventually I just close the client and reopen it and once I join the game I find everyone else is already in their lanes just about to farm the first wave.

What gives?

Crossed9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-27-2012

Yep happens a lot, don't even want to think about how many ranked games I've lost because of this. It's also really fun when you are looking at forums or anything during picking phase then when the game launches you can only see the top left corner of it in the bottle right of my screen.

I wish Riot hired some decent programmers I have no clue what possessed them to make a game where a SEPARATE CLIENT OPENS UP ON TOP OF THE LAUNCHER!!!

zZzLoLzZzzzzz

12-25-2012

This is happening to me right now when i'm playing "normal blind pick game" kog'maw and froze at 47%

F Zer0

01-04-2013

happened to me too. i was at 100% and 2 people didnt connect and 2 other people's loadiing froze. exited the client saw the reconnect button and boom they were already in game it was just me lol.

Rex Nemo

01-04-2013

I've had this issue happen to me a few times. My brother as well.

Bes Skeeter NA

01-04-2013

just happened to me in a ranked game :3