Champion Select Trolls

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

loFon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

Where can i report these kind of trolls?

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51bf09c4.jpg

this is a very common problem and i hardly can find a way out of it.

Shyhalu

09-20-2012

You can't. Riot was not competent enough to see champ select trolls growing en masse (Despite us pointing it out) when they decided that if you queue dodge you have to wait 30 minutes to join again.

You have to wait until they have another genius idea to screw over regular players...like kicking people out of champ select so premades can boot people for fun.

loFon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

._. atleast make a forum where we can SS and post so they can be taken care of?

Ada Wong

09-20-2012

Submit a ticket, I believe you can attach a screenshot there.

These are one of the worst type of trolls I run into besides the people who don't listen so I have to /Ignore all );

loFon

09-20-2012

they don't seem to do anything on the ticket.. i did submit and i was again Queued with the same person in my last match. same story, trolled again, spammed again, abused again.

LittleDi

09-20-2012

Wow man... just... wow... Lytening needs to strike.

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

How long ago did you submit the ticket? They seem to take 24-48 to respond on average based on my own personal experience.

loFon

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gonzodamus View Post
How long ago did you submit the ticket? They seem to take 24-48 to respond on average based on my own personal experience.

this is not just about this one person my friend, its about several who fall in the same category :/

Kuzkula

09-20-2012

Someday, somewhen, they'll put something aside just for those clowns. Until then, I guess we just submit tickets.

Gonzodamus

09-20-2012

I'm not saying it is! I'm just curious about when you submitted a ticket, since you said that nothing was done about it.

I would absolutely love something to be done about those trolling in champ select.